Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2007 London CHC Applicants [SAP]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 306307308309>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nona007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 4:23am
Yes It is easy to get travel documents visit abudhabi embassy website and you get all the information regarding How to obtain this document... If you need more information or clarification please send a personal message or call me
Regards
Nona
itsbeenlong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsbeenlong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 4:08pm
BIG BIG BIG Congratulations to BAZMAN/THELASTMANSTANDING
for the MRs received today!
Hope that you will get your PPRs sooner as well
keep in touch bro
All the best!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsbeenlong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 4:09pm
As for me, I have sent our PPTs to London
waiting for the Passports with Visa to be returned back
its been 22 days, hopefully soon Inshallah
bazman View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 1:48am
Much appreciated Itsbeenlong,

And YES "IT"S BEEN SOOOOO LONG", but thank God in the end we got the Meds finally.

After an everlasting period of anxiety and frustration, we are about to reach Land Safely (inshallah). Our application has crossed 63 months of processing time, passed through the Backlog reduction screening, over 2 years of Background Checks and hopefully will be finalized successfully soon.

Thanks "itsbeenlong" for the support, follow-up and encouragement. You have been truelly helpful and remarkable. 

Not to forget the Pioneers in this forum: the Initiator and Planner "CHINTU", the advisor and supporter "ASHIRALE", al-nashmi "MOWAFAQ", professor "OLDFRIEND", and all forum members who shared their cases and contributed in this forum.

Hope we can all meet again physically one day, wishing you all a happy and successful life ahead.

The "Last Man Standing" hopefully will come to rest soon,
Bazman 
Originally posted by itsbeenlong itsbeenlong wrote:

BIG BIG BIG Congratulations to BAZMAN/THELASTMANSTANDING
for the MRs received today!
Hope that you will get your PPRs sooner as well
keep in touch bro
All the best!
AOR Jul-2007 [Updt Req July 2009, Doc Sent Nov 2009, Background Check initiated Oct.2010,2nd Update Sept 2011, RPRF and Update Req Sept 2012, Med Req Oct 2012, PPR Jan 2013] (Q8)
bazman View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 1:54am
Hopefully your parcel will arrive soon, having the Golden Visa on it.

Don't worry bro, inshallah you will get it very soon.

And a new phase in life starts...
Originally posted by itsbeenlong itsbeenlong wrote:

As for me, I have sent our PPTs to London
waiting for the Passports with Visa to be returned back
its been 22 days, hopefully soon Inshallah
AOR Jul-2007 [Updt Req July 2009, Doc Sent Nov 2009, Background Check initiated Oct.2010,2nd Update Sept 2011, RPRF and Update Req Sept 2012, Med Req Oct 2012, PPR Jan 2013] (Q8)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsbeenlong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 4:26pm
Thanks
you see, we are the last ones here, lol
there is no activity, this thread has been dead for quiet some time
Nabil72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nabil72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 2:15pm
Congratulations Bazman and It'sbeentoolong ... wishing you all the best in your future endeavour.

There are still a number of applicants still standing Smile ... I hope 2013 will be ours.
I have submitted the updated PCC last year and my medical was expired in April this year (2007 applicant).   Still waiting for remedical! ... under background check!
Is it a queue? ... new policies ? I don't know...

Wishing you all the best.
Nabil72

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsbeenlong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by Nabil72 Nabil72 wrote:

Congratulations Bazman and It'sbeentoolong ... wishing you all the best in your future endeavour.

There are still a number of applicants still standing Smile ... I hope 2013 will be ours.
I have submitted the updated PCC last year and my medical was expired in April this year (2007 applicant).   Still waiting for remedical! ... under background check!

Thanks Nabil72, I thought we were the last ones
anyhow, background checks (even though as the sound frustrating) are good news
that your case is moving, I my self went through 10 months long Background checks
but the positive thing about my case or Bahaa's case, our background checks
started before our medicals were asked for,

but in your case, I hope they will be over soon, and soon you shall hear some good news
btw did you ever ordered your caipsnotes?

all the best
Nabil72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nabil72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 2:31pm
No, I didn't... I read in most of the forums, that they don't release all info and they hide some !
Does it make difference or have valuable info?Smile

Thanks 
Nabil72
bazman View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2012 at 1:59am
Nabil, thanks for your kind words.

Wishing you the same and inshallah you will get your Re-Meds very soon and your app will be finalized swiftly afterwards.

When it comes to Background Checks, you need to consider 2 main factors: 1- Your Citizenship 2- How many countries have your lived in/visited during the past 10 years.
Do you know when Exactly did your Background check start?

I am sure that once your Background check is done, you will get your re-meds directly.

Your Timeline shows the following info (collected by Mowafaq earlier), please update if not:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name      App Date      Updated Sent   2nd update      Med. Request           PPR
Nabil72    July2007      July2009          Oct2011          Apr2011
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kindly can your ask all other 2007 Applicants (who you are in contact with) to share their cases/timelines in this Forum and provide their detailed timelines. As itsbeenlong mentioned, we thought that we were the only ones left out of 2007 applicants Sleepy.

Goodluck

Originally posted by Nabil72 Nabil72 wrote:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 306307308309>
  Share Topic