Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ARC---compelling reasons 2 return

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote launched Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:38pm
To find out if you owe any money you can order your CAIP notes. My husband was deported back to Buffalo thru Niagara Falls (he had an american visa) and he needs an ARC and owes no money for the deportation. If they drove you, you have been deported even if it was a voluntary departure. Sorry. :(
Rocco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 5:43pm
Alex121...hii...you will receive the medical redo soon...i know they said they would send it out by the 19th,,, probably got a little delayed...maybe it took them a while to prepare your hubby's package...hopefully next week or in 2 it will arrive =) ...hang in there...
Alex121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 7:18pm
Thanks rocco I know what u mean but still its a delay and I feel like I will never get home :( I hope I get some news even if I have to pay for a courier envelope I dont mind but hopefully they will reply 2morrow or lastest wednesday
Have faith until the last breath, remember your faith can be as big that it can move mountains :)
Rocco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 7:50pm
lol never say never...you ARE going home...SOON,,,if they don't reply by the end of this week email them again...i know it's a delay...deep in your heart and mind you know you are going home...think positive please...you will attract positive things and you will feel better...you know you guys GOT This...concentrate on your son and your husband, on you as well...spend time with his family because soon you guys will leave and he won't see them for a while and they won't be able to watch your child grow....enjoy the time you've got with your son and hubbie...because once you go back it wont be rainbows and butterflies...your baby will probably have to go to school or pre-school...hubbie will work... you will go to school or work...life is going to change...you'll have responsibilities which you don't have right now at this moment...LOL the cold sh*tty weather won't help...you guys will have to buy a car,,,find a place to live...buy furniture...find school for little one...maybe no job for one of you guys...not enough time...email the embassy if you don't hear anything by the end of this week...and then forget about all this immigration stuff... and focus on what you've got today...share your time with the people you are around with...take a break...and when you do that you papers will come...look at costa rica...smell the air...look at the sky....because i know our dreams are to go home....but once you get home within a few months you will say damnnn i wish i was in Costa Rica...you know you got this? why you wanna give yourself wrinkles and grey hair...??? be happy.... your ARC got approved...your baby is growing and is healthy...your husband is by your side...1-2-3 weeks you will get the medicals..I PROMISE...but do email them if you hear nothing  by the end of this week :)...
Alex121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 7:56pm
Thank you for your words rocco they made me feel so much better cuz I did feel like crap lol but your words made me realize its true once I get to canada nothing is going to be pretty cuz I do need to start from 0 so at least I can enjoy this time :) with my family, I really hope I hear something this week if I dont I will definetly email them again or fax them , and thank you again for ur kind words its always nice to hear from someone eles that you got this its just a matter of some time and being patient, I really hope your hubby gets ARC too then we need to celebrate together in canada :D
Have faith until the last breath, remember your faith can be as big that it can move mountains :)
Rocco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 8:37pm
yayy..listen i understand how you feel...but i want you to understand that worrying about something that is out of your control is not going to help...it will come and you know it's coming....patience,,,you can pull a few months more i know you can....i'm eager to go home...i do feel like crap at times...but you have to appreciate the positive things you've got going in life right now...when you go home you will be chased with other challenges as you are faced with challenges  now...just different kinds of challenges....nothing is ever complete....you are so strong, so young yet dealing with all the things you are dealing with...i know you are dealing with ALOT!!!....when you go home yes things are going to be pretty...but with school and you and your hubbie working you won't have the time you have right now....use that short period of time you've got...feeling sad or anxious is not the way to go...explain to your husband so when he lands he is prepared that this time it is going to be a little bit different...i think for now the 3 of you should breath and relax....you know for 189% you are going...you've got to make yourself strong!...for your family you've got...and being sad or anxious won't help...you have waited so long...1 or 2 or even 3 months more wont hurt...use that 1 or 2 or 3 months of you being there with your family because you know when you come home time will be a valuable thing....i know you wanna go tomorrow if you could...but really nothing is really so bad... because 10 years from now on you will look at your situation and you will laugh..you will be filled with memories....your baby is growing up there..for the first years of his or hers lives...you went there... you have lived and survived... my sister could not survive more then 3 months of being here...because living in a 3rd world country is so different.... but you at your young age with a little child went... and you have survived...and you have no idea how strong that makes you..the things you have sacrificed or your little family...not everyone can do what you did and support it all.... stand proud and be sure...don't lose your faith because of some little incident....i really hope you hear something by the end of this week...if not by the end of sept...your cake is baking in the oven...you have to wait until it comes out...but you know you will get what you are waiting for....the grass in not always greener on the other side...spend the FREE time you have now with your little family...good things are coming your way...=)....i can guarantee you will be home for X-mas
Alex121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 10:00pm
awww thanks I really hope all be home for christmas because my sister is pregnant an am soo excited shes due in january so am really hoping I will be home by then which I pray to God that all be home way before that :) and yes I am going to listen to u and enjoy whatever is left cuz I know when I return things are going to change and I wont have soo much time on my hand as I do now and I understand being sad or worried wont get me anywher, I know sometimes I wonder how have I lasted soo long being young and coming here with our son but at the end its a sacrifice for my family which is all worth it even though it is tuff and i know in years to come we will laugh and say remember when we were so anxcious to come to canada lol it sounds soo funny but it is true lol I really appreciate ur kind words and thoughts and thankyou for making me feel proud of myself :D
Rocco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 6:01pm
awww..when you start to feel bad don't forget my words =) i know its natural to feel crappy sometimes but we all have to try to look at our cases with positive eyes if not we can go nuts during this process and that won't be fun  :)
morenikim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenikim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by Rocco Rocco wrote:

yayy..listen i understand how you feel...but i want you to understand that worrying about something that is out of your control is not going to help...it will come and you know it's coming....patience,,,you can pull a few months more i know you can....i'm eager to go home...i do feel like crap at times...but you have to appreciate the positive things you've got going in life right now...when you go home you will be chased with other challenges as you are faced with challenges  now...just different kinds of challenges....nothing is ever complete....you are so strong, so young yet dealing with all the things you are dealing with...i know you are dealing with ALOT!!!....when you go home yes things are going to be pretty...but with school and you and your hubbie working you won't have the time you have right now....use that short period of time you've got...feeling sad or anxious is not the way to go...explain to your husband so when he lands he is prepared that this time it is going to be a little bit different...i think for now the 3 of you should breath and relax....you know for 189% you are going...you've got to make yourself strong!...for your family you've got...and being sad or anxious won't help...you have waited so long...1 or 2 or even 3 months more wont hurt...use that 1 or 2 or 3 months of you being there with your family because you know when you come home time will be a valuable thing....i know you wanna go tomorrow if you could...but really nothing is really so bad... because 10 years from now on you will look at your situation and you will laugh..you will be filled with memories....your baby is growing up there..for the first years of his or hers lives...you went there... you have lived and survived... my sister could not survive more then 3 months of being here...because living in a 3rd world country is so different.... but you at your young age with a little child went... and you have survived...and you have no idea how strong that makes you..the things you have sacrificed or your little family...not everyone can do what you did and support it all.... stand proud and be sure...don't lose your faith because of some little incident....i really hope you hear something by the end of this week...if not by the end of sept...your cake is baking in the oven...you have to wait until it comes out...but you know you will get what you are waiting for....the grass in not always greener on the other side...spend the FREE time you have now with your little family...good things are coming your way...=)....i can guarantee you will be home for X-mas

Oh Rocco....i 'LIKE' your comments.......u gave me a new perspective also. Thank!
MY motto is: If canada immigration can not tear you apart..nothing else can!
turquoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 4:08am
Rocco: that's a great message you had for Alex121!Tongue thumbs up!

Alex121: that's right. When you will be coming here in Canada, it's going to be faster pace, busy, busy, busy. find a place, look for a job, etc. so savour the moment you have now. though you will be coming later than what the immigration officer promised you but at least we know that you and your family will get here soon. you were already approved, its just a matter of finalizing everything. Embarrassed
VO Processing:03/2010
Denied & Appeal filed:09/2010
Appeal Hearing:04/2011(Won)
VO Re-processing:05/2011
PPR:10/06/2011
Visa Issued:10/13/2011
Landed:10/14/2011
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic