Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ARC---compelling reasons 2 return

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2011 at 3:00am
senorita:...i am not sure how long it could take...it's really hard to say...every embassy is diff and works in different time frames...i would say 2-6 months but that's just an estimated guess...i really don't know,  i have been reading and hearing so many different things...

turquoise: worrying isn't going to make anything better...things will happen as they are suppose to happen...trust me i worry as well...everyone going through this process worries...but look at Alex121 ,,,she was worried and now their ARC got approved =) ...HAVE FAITH cuz at this moment that is the only thing we have left...and without faith we have nothing...you have to be strong...every case is different, you can not compare or you will drive yourself BANANAS... =)
turquoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2011 at 8:42am

Rocco: Thanks for your words of encouragement. I really appreciate you & Alex121. :) I'll try my best not to worry too much....

VO Processing:03/2010
Denied & Appeal filed:09/2010
Appeal Hearing:04/2011(Won)
VO Re-processing:05/2011
PPR:10/06/2011
Visa Issued:10/13/2011
Landed:10/14/2011
senorita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote senorita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2011 at 9:31am
Our lawyer suggested we submit the ARC application as soon as possible and before Buffalo asked us  to do so. Right now I am applying for permanent residence under CEC class and my husband is my dependent. There might be a decision about CEC at the end of September. In order to save time we submit the ARC before they ask us. 
turquoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 9:10am

My lawyer also submitted our ARC before they requested it. Is the ARC for you or for your husband?

VO Processing:03/2010
Denied & Appeal filed:09/2010
Appeal Hearing:04/2011(Won)
VO Re-processing:05/2011
PPR:10/06/2011
Visa Issued:10/13/2011
Landed:10/14/2011
senorita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote senorita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 9:42am
for my husband. He is now in our home country. I am in Canada. 
hina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 11:53pm
hello guys im new to this forum so i have alot of question lol
can i apply for ARC for my husband he is not in canada?
APPEAL FAILED APRIL 7
RECVICE APPEAL RECORD JUNE 12
launched View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote launched Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2011 at 11:14pm
Hi ladies, I have been sitting here reading your posts, crying and laughing. I am so happy for you Alex, but I cannot help crying. My husband is a failed refugee claimant. He was given a deportation order but failed to show up. He was caught, and we paid for his trip back home. Then I moved to Venezuela with him. We tried to live here but we are both fed up we applied in 2009 and are still waiting almost 2 years later. We sent the ARC with the PR application but I am so afraid to inquire. They requested medicals in june this year. I want to go home. I want my husband to come with me. I am at my wit's end. Sorry I just needed to vent...
Rocco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 1:01am
Launched...Hi...don't get discouraged and don't cry...2 years is a long time but you guys are almost there...they asked to redo your medicals and ur ARC is in...shouldn't take long... maybe a few months...if i was you i would inquire...( depending on when the ARC was submitted)...write an email saying you are wondering if the medicals have been received as you are worried and then inquire about the ARC...i think soon you will get your PPR...=)...Your time will come soon...lol we gotta be strong to complete our mission...

Hey can you tell me when you guys submitted you ARC??? if its like over 4 months i would so inquire..is your case taking so long because of the ARC??? you think? 
launched View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote launched Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 1:28pm
We submitted the ARC with the origina PR application. Yes, thats a good idea to inquire about them receiving the medicals.

Thanks for your kind words. I like the idea of completing the mission :)
Rocco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 5:26pm
yeah inquire whether the medicals are been received or not and in the same letter ask about the ARC...did your payment for ARC go through??? did you pay the Right of residency fee? the fact that they asked to redo medical's i think its a good sign...i think if they wanted to deny they would already have done so...who knows you could be getting PPR in a few days or weeks =)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
  Share Topic