Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ARC---compelling reasons 2 return

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 9:40pm
Ya definetely rocco that was a great message to cheer me up :D
Turquoise: yes definetely when I get back to canada my really life is gonna start with finding a job as well as my husband but hes lucky he already has a job actaully a couple off offerings soo thats a start :) but I know what u guys here in the forum mean to enjoy wats left cuz once we land we are going to be busy busy lol and immigration said they need to have medical exams in the system once they have that they will review everything and then make a decision, But I know God loves me and immigration believes in the geniuness of my marriage that the decision will be a yes but even if we take a bit longer I know all be home, even if its another month and a half, and like you said yourself its just a matter of finalizing everything :)
Have faith until the last breath, remember your faith can be as big that it can move mountains :)
Alex121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 4:51pm
Hello everyone
I have an update, well immigration called us today and my husband attented the phone and they asked him if they can send his medical forms and passport via DHL and he said yes of course lol, she said they will be here 2morrow or latest Monday depends on how DHL works, as well we need to pick it up at the main office and pay for this service, ( its not a problem, just letting u guys know :) )anyways if everything goes well monday morning my husband will be doing his medical exams. Thank God everything is turning out well :) thank u guys for all the support I know u guys are next :D
Have faith until the last breath, remember your faith can be as big that it can move mountains :)
launched View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote launched Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 5:04pm
Alex,

Tell your husband to call the designated medical practicioner and make an appointment right away. When we had to do ours, we had to wait a week to get the appointment. I hope he can do this quickly and get the process done soon. :)
Alex121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 5:27pm
launched
Thanks I know what you mean but we dont want to risk it and make an appt if we dont have the medical forms yet, so we rather wait till monday if I get something the latest Tuesday, but my friend went a while back and she got it the same day no problem there are 2 doctors on site, so maybe will be lucky, Cuz I wouldnt want to wait for a week, hopefully everything goes well :)
KLDX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KLDX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 8:29pm
Hi Alex121,

I am at similar stage as you, waiting for decision of ARC. I just noticed my PR application status was changed to "Decision Made" at e-Cas, however I didn't receive any CIC letter recently and my medical exam was expired. It seems not a good sign according to some readings.

Your case looks positive. May I ask what is your current status at e-Cas?

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

Alex121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 9:10pm
HEY KLDX
on ecas it says application received since the first time I opened ecas and since then till now nothing has changed am thinking that maybe when they have a decision it will change and that also depends on which vo is in charge of ur application
KLDX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KLDX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 10:15pm
thanks Alex121 for your quick reply.

It seems your status is healthier than mine. I will check it out what exactly it is.

I read a case that DM first, then ME later. But most of posts say it's nagetive sign.

My case is 2-yrs ban and I left Canada 1.5 yrs ago. So, not so worry, if I fail this time, I probably will re-apply and ARC should not be required.

thanks again and good luck!
Jojo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jojo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 7:47am
We received your application to sponsor  on January 11, 2011.

We started processing your application on February 4, 2011.

We sent you a letter on February 16, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We received application for permanent residence on February 24, 2011.

We started processing application on September 1, 2011.

and they asked me for my RPRF Since May And It Has Been Paid Should I be looking forward to some good news??
Rocco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 5:21pm
Alex121: i am glad your medicals are on the move...you guys are getting closer and closer =)

KLDX: i don't want to be the bearer of bad news...and i am not an expert...but :( since they didn't ask for your medicals redo and they are expired as of today i'm afraid it could mean bad news....which embassy are you going through and do you remember the date medicals expired...did you have any interviews? i hope i am wrong and all the stuff we have been reading is wrong and you get a positive letter with GOOD news... =)...and if worse come to worse you will just have to fix it

Jojo12: if they started processing your application on Sept 1, 2011...then it is just at the beginning of processing....they just started last week...how weird they received it on Feb 24,,,and then 6 months later started to process it...you should be getting good news but it's going to take a while...Jojo when do your medicals expire? 
Jojo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jojo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 5:45pm
no clue i did it in november of 2010
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
  Share Topic