Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ARC---compelling reasons 2 return

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2011 at 7:36pm
Thanks Alex =)...LUCK we need indeed...but like you said eventually our time will come...are you looking at plane ticket prices? yes you still have to re-do the medicals but now you have a peace of mind =)...2 months will fly in no time and finally you guys will be home...timmies...mmmm....omg at SQ1 in Mississauga there is this Middle Eastern Restaurant in the food curt... when we go back i am going straight there with our luggages...lol i told hubbie i am going to gain 20 lbs when i go back...although Peruvian food is really really good i miss my own food....i told my sister she has to pick me up with a bottle of DISARONO the biggest she can buy...then going downtown to eat a polish sausage... then SQ1 for that middle eastern food.. then pizza pizza... and my sis laughed and said by the time we arrive home i will puke my guts out...no way,  PARRRTY TIME ,,,lol...if a Police man ever gives me a driving ticket i will thank him!...lol....4 doing his job...please let me know when you guys will be sending out your medicals =) take care
Alex121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2011 at 7:44pm
they are going to send the forms this week so I will get them around the 15th and do my exams and send recepit passport back to them the same day, now how long do I have to wait I dont know ?? I hope its fast as for plane tickets not yet we want my hubby to have his passport in his hand :)
Have faith until the last breath, remember your faith can be as big that it can move mountains :)
Rocco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2011 at 7:47pm
ARRGGHHH Alex i did ask for the ARC and how long it takes cuz i was reading MEXICO takes up 2 a year the lady laughed and said no it doesn't take a year..but she did tell me FIRMLY NO...we will advise you when to do so....yes the warrant is a Canada wide warrant...so anywhere you go and the police stop you for wutever reason it will show in their system...honestly learning from our mistakes...its better to surrender... to turn yourself in...as for the fingerprints...i don't why our representative told us to wait .... so we waited... application was in and no mention of the RCMP fingerprint check till 8 months later...so i suggest 2 anyone out there send the RCMP at the same time you are sending your application...i asked for the ARC because i have heard stories that the embassy forgot that the person needs an ARC and they issued a visa and once the person landed they were locked up because they did not have the ARC...so i asked just to make sure they do not forget....now i don't know if that story was real or not but i'd rather not take chances...plus i wanted to save time...

Alex: in your letter did you guys talk about his removal and how it all came to be? did you have to explain why you entered Canada? i am not sure how long does the letter have to be like one page or three pages or ???
Alex121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2011 at 7:50pm
no we didnt write that just my hubby wrote in spanish why he needed to come to canada like the reasons and wrote one page typed but I heard you can write more I just didnt know that, do u know how long after redoing exams it takes for them to get the results ???
Have faith until the last breath, remember your faith can be as big that it can move mountains :)
Rocco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2011 at 8:25pm
from what i have been reading and trust me i have been reading LOTS cuz i have a lot of spare time since i don't work...i would say 3-4 weeks...most 6 weeks but 3-4 weeks is more appropriate...if i can guess, my guess is 2 months and you will be home...could you please tell me what kinda instructions they gave you in regards to the ARC...did they give you any specific instructions or just pay the fee and write a letter... did they tell you what you have mention in that letter?...because once again from reading stuff i hear they ask to write about why you applied for refugee...why did you not leave... why did you enter Canada...and compelling reasons 2 return...but once again it's just all stuff i read.... i don't know whether its true or not...i told you i was told not to believe everything i read or i will drive myself crazy...i still can't help it ... i wanna know everything its just how i am....and if i can't find the answer i will search and search and search till i find something...you should just call some travel agencies or visit them in person if you are able to because sometimes 2 weeks in time difference could save you lots of money...like 600-1000 bucks
Alex121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2011 at 9:26pm
well I have read the same especially from the vo am dealing with they say it takes about 3-4 weeks so am guessing by the end of september all be on a plane lol well I hope :) as for the letter my rep told me to write it well my hubby in spanish and jsut said write from your heart why u want to return to canada and thats it put I dont know if they asked the rep for it or if she just asked as do it to send them to them as for the arc she said before u leave pay me it so when they ask for it I will buy the money order and send it off when they request it am like ok fine but like I said I dont know if its a procedure my rep follows are they ask for that letter or she just asks us to do it in case they ask her for it, so in that I cant help u :( but if u want right as much and explain in details why he over stayed thats he knows he did wrong that he has a family in canada that he loves canada that his life is in canada, all thos reasons plus more if u have because I dont know you guys personal life lol but ya all that can help as for me my hubby wrote that I want to go back to school and that I cant because he needs to support me and be with our baby together ps I thought they wouldnt accept me because am young am only 21 yrs old lol but thank god they believe in the guineness of our marriage :)
Rocco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2011 at 9:57pm
yes we know what he will write...basically just speaking the truth from his heart saying and acknowledging he did wrong... he knows his mistakes and the consequences and the hardships we had to go through because of those bad decisions that were made...i hope they find it in their hearts to forgive and grant the ARC..i am 120% sure his PR will be approved i just know but to be honest with you i am anxious about the ARC...but at the same time i have a feeling he will get approved because that is the right thing 2 do...in the universal law...  but then at the same time there is always a chance they could say NO...WOw you are so young,,, going through whatever you are going through...such lessons 2 be learning at such an early age...i'm 30 and its all overwhelming for me but it all is an experience with lessons 2 learn...and since you are almost done you have learned all you needed to learn...i truly wish you and your hubbie all the best...i hope you guys can start your new life together from scratch and i hope GOD blesses your little family...i hope your relationship will be stronger then ever after all that you guys had to go through...never forget what you had to fight for and what it took for you guys to have it all...you are on your way home with your little family... how old is your hubbie? mines 38 =)
Alex121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2011 at 10:52pm
YA thats about it what u need to write in the letter but ya for being 21 I am mature and especially since I had my son and all I want is for us to be togehter as a family and dont worry u will get arc and if u dont u know u last the battle but not the war :) I really hope u do get accepted and arc granted and that u guys maybe together and soon forever in canada and start ur life asap :) and ya we really hope to go to canada soon so we can start our lives and get everything settled as for my hubby he just turned 29 on wednesday and on friday 5 yrs of knowing each other like first time we met when the whole love story started :) but he look really young lol like my age :)
Rocco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2011 at 11:35pm
lol i am 30 and immature...21 is so young, if i think about it the experiences you have been through made you more mature and you have a son so that definitively makes u mature ..so that would make you more mature then me =)...my hubbie is 38 but he looks like hes 31...thinks as a 21 year old so that would make him more immature then the both of us...i am hoping for the best but at the same time i am prepared for the worst so that way i won't get disappointed....when you guys send ur med's in lemme know so i can find out whether the 3-4 week thing is a fact or a myth =)...our med's expired july 12 but i don't want to bother the embassy..we will just wait...keep in touch and please share your info...i'm curious to find out whether what i have been reading IN regards to the med's is truth or just BS .... =)

I also hope turquoise get's asked to pay her ARC soon...she turned in her police checks so the ARC request should be coming in soon!!!!...and as for you girl you are on your way home...SO NO WORRIES =) =) =)
Alex121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2011 at 11:20am
ya well I guess being a young mom and wife make me mature lol but ya the same with me I try not to believe everything I read or else all go bonkers lol even though many time I have, but dont worry they will probally ask for redo medicals and passport and then once they recieve this issue a visa but they are probally still looking through your case but dont worry your time will come as well as for turquoise :) ps, am still worried until I dont get the passport with visa in my hand lol but at least its near :))
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
  Share Topic