Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ARC---compelling reasons 2 return

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
KLDX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KLDX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ARC---compelling reasons 2 return
    Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 2:01am
Congratulations to turquoise and Alex121!! Enjoy the life in Canada!

It took 11 months for turquoise from Appeal to Landed. I hope my case can be done in 6 months. I think I can start new application (Spousal type) ASAP and I will clearly state my admissible date for them to consider, hopefully reasonably.

I sent back "Not Appeal" letter to CIC a month ago, but I haven't received original documents yet. Do you guys happen to know how long it take and where it send to ( sponsor or applicant )?

Rocco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 7:29pm
Aww Ladies that's such Great NEWS :)...guy guys are going to have wonderful Christmas -  Holidays and new years... 

Alex121 lol...when you land you have to have one medium double double @ timmies 4 me... :)

Thank You girls for the warm wishes...yes hopefully we will get some news...if not lol I'll just go insane..or maybe not...i am in good Faith after hearing your stories... :) soon soon 4 me now

~Happy Landing 2 all!~ and
♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸. • ' ´¯)♥
♥♥.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.* .• '´¯)¸.• '´ ¯)♥♥
♥♥(¯`'•:. Blessings.......•'¯)♥♥
(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_)..
Alex121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 11:48pm
Hello everyone sorry I couldnt update, I have been without internet till today lol
well I have GOOD NEWS on Friday october 6 immigration called us stating that my husband was approved and they are sending the passport with visa and everything, we are very happy and excited to go back to canada so we just bought our tickets today and we are landing on the 19th I just want to thank everyone here thay helped me and talked me out of all this stress, good luck to everyone still waiting :D
Have faith until the last breath, remember your faith can be as big that it can move mountains :)
turquoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 3:02pm

Finally....PPR request!

Alex121: did you guys land in Canada already?
Rocco: Thanks a lot for the encouraging words you gave me, to alex121 and to everybody who are in need of advice or just a shoulder to cry on. Hopefully soon it's going to be your turn.

VO Processing:03/2010
Denied & Appeal filed:09/2010
Appeal Hearing:04/2011(Won)
VO Re-processing:05/2011
PPR:10/06/2011
Visa Issued:10/13/2011
Landed:10/14/2011
Rocco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2011 at 4:58pm
KLDX: if i was you i would just reapply...i think it will be faster that way...hey what kinda application did you submit earlier? spousal? or you applied under another category? i'm not sure if you should submit a new application shorty or wait until the 2 year time period on your ban passes....i was reading but i could be wrong that you have to be admissible on the date the application is submitted...but i am not sure if that's true or not...hopefully a senior member reads this post and can give you more credible advice or call CIC and ask 
KLDX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KLDX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2011 at 10:39pm
updates:
CIC confirmed that my ARC was rejected. I will be admissible in half a year.

Questions I am considering:
1. appeal: It may take long time. Anyone can share how long it may take? The good thing is that I don't need to re-apply for PR and queue again.
2. re-apply: need to re-work PR application, and manage the decision date after the date being admissible.

Current I prefer to re-apply, because I am not sure how long the appeal will take.

KLDX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KLDX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 12:18am
Application FN Aug 2010
ARC sent May 2011
DM Sep 2011.

As mentioned early, my case is 2 years ban due to misrepresentation. now 1.5 years passed. I should be admissible in half a year. re-apply now should be fine. It may take half year to be finalized, considering Xmas and new year in between. I just need to be more patient and re-do the work.

There may be some good lawyers, but I neven met any. My cases was caused a fake stupid lawyer. So, I prefer to DIY.

ARC fee receipt copy was submitted with the application. That shoud be no problem. I also contacted MP and MP confirmed that ARC was in process in Canada.

Is there anyone who get ARC reject, how CIC responded? Did they specifically mention that the PR is refused because of ARC is reject?

I sent an email to CIC and pending the response..

Rocco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 12:01am
KLDX: that sucks...i'm sorry about the bad news...you mentioned you send the ARC via email...how did you pay the ARC fee??? is the ARC what makes you inadmissible or do you have other stuff going on...are you sure your ARC payment was received and cashed? are you sure they didn't forget to process your ARC? do you have receipt copies of the payment? what da ***Beep*** happened to your ARC???  does is say in your refusal letter why you are inadmissible? can you tell me how you left Canada? do you mind sharing why the 2 year ban? if your inadmissibility is based on the 2 year ban...then wait till the 2 years pass and apply again...BUT if you have other things going on in your case that make you inadmissible i would consult with someone that knows about the immigration laws...how long was your ARC letter? half a page? a full page? 4 pages??? what if they forgot to process your ARC lol ??? i know it's not funny and APPROPRIATE at this time but hey at this time in this process anything is possible...the decision has been made...you can''t reverse that...does your refusal letter just say your inadmissible  or does it state the reasons for your inadmissibility? well at least your marriage seems to satisfy the VO that's something positive...

Alex121...he he U will be landing when its cold... :) i'm glad your story has a positive outcome...start packing soon :)

launched View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote launched Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2011 at 11:31am
Hi KLDX what is your time line like? Do you have a lawyer? I'd consult a lawyer. For you to re-apply you should have fixed the issue for which you were denied in this case inadmissibility. (may I ask what your spouse is innadmissible for?) Once you have fixed that, then you can go ahead and re-apply. But I would consult a lawyer. I hope everything works out for you.
KLDX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KLDX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2011 at 8:44am
Hi everyone,

Well I have an update.... unfortunately the news is not good as Alex121.

Re: Rocco - The emabassy is Beijing. They had no doubt on my marriage, therefore the interview was waived.
----
I just got a letter from CIC. Saying that because of inadmissibility, therefore he/she is not satisfied with my case. If I want to go back within 2 years, ARC is required, blah, blah blah.....

I am really confused if this officer knew i have submitted ARC application? But they didn't mention the result of ARC.

I submitted ARC via Email and they confirmed it's OK.
---

Anyway, I will follow up with them.

In case, it didn't work out, I may prefer to re-apply instead of appeal because it seems faster.

Any thoughts, my dear friends?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic