FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ARC---compelling reasons 2 return

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 1:48pm
Hi

Originally posted by Rocco Rocco wrote:

hey...if it was a normal removal you don't need the ARC...but yours you said was a conditional one,,,i am not sure but from what you are saying it seems you had a 1 year ban/exclusion...12 months has to pass before you are able to enter again,,,i have heard of stories when ppl wanted to enter before their time passed they were asked to apply for the ARC...maybe that's why they are asking you for ARC???if you wait the 12 months time you wont need it...

1. OP claimed refugee status was refused. He was issued a conditional departure order, which turns into a deportation order if he didn't leave within the 30 days after the decision.
2. The OP claims he left within the 30 days. The only reason I can see that he would require an ARC is if he didn't report to CBSA at the Port of Entry when he left. If he didn't report and have his departure confirmed, then it turned into a deportation order and he would require an ARC.
PMM
Rocco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 2:41am
hey...if it was a normal removal you don't need the ARC...but yours you said was a conditional one,,,i am not sure but from what you are saying it seems you had a 1 year ban/exclusion...12 months has to pass before you are able to enter again,,,i have heard of stories when ppl wanted to enter before their time passed they were asked to apply for the ARC...maybe that's why they are asking you for ARC???if you wait the 12 months time you wont need it...
Jojo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jojo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 7:41pm
i think i need to speak with my lawyer bcaz they are making me do the authorization application to send in with my sponsorship and that 400 can be saved
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 6:07pm
Hi

Originally posted by Jojo12 Jojo12 wrote:

<div ="msg">
   i am currently being sponsored  i was living in Canada for 11 years
applied for refugee got denied an left withing the 30 days times they
gave me (was not deported) had a conditional removal order  bcaz i am
American they drove to to buffalo and dropped me off question 1 do i need to apply for an arc to go back b4 the 12 months 

We received your application to sponsor  on January 11, 2011.

We started processing your application on February 4, 2011.

We received application for permanent residence on February 24, 2011. they asked for the RPRF fee in May and i payed that and haven't heard anything since   i
sent n my medical and police report @ the beginning of application can
anyone tell me what is the next step and if i can go back b4  October

No, you don't require an ARC.
PMM
Jojo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jojo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 1:38pm
i am currently being sponsored  i was living in Canada for 11 years applied for refugee got denied an left withing the 30 days times they gave me (was not deported) had a conditional removal order  bcaz i am American they drove to to buffalo and dropped me off

question 1 do i need to apply for an arc to go back b4 the 12 months 

We received your application to sponsor  on January 11, 2011.

We started processing your application on February 4, 2011.

We received application for permanent residence on February 24, 2011.

they asked for the RPRF fee in May and i payed that and haven't heard anything since 
 i sent n my medical and police report @ the beginning of application can anyone tell me what is the next step and if i can go back b4  October
Rocco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 8:53pm
hey launched...do you communicate with the embassy often...like inquiring about something..or have you been sitting quiet waiting for their requests? did you guys hire someone to help you with the whole application? does your hubby have a common name? did he ever serve in military service there?
launched View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote launched Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 8:33pm
From your mouth to God's ears. I already paid for everything. I have heard that not paying could delay the visa stamp. So I did it from the getgo. :)
Rocco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 5:26pm
yeah inquire whether the medicals are been received or not and in the same letter ask about the ARC...did your payment for ARC go through??? did you pay the Right of residency fee? the fact that they asked to redo medical's i think its a good sign...i think if they wanted to deny they would already have done so...who knows you could be getting PPR in a few days or weeks =)
launched View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote launched Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 1:28pm
We submitted the ARC with the origina PR application. Yes, thats a good idea to inquire about them receiving the medicals.

Thanks for your kind words. I like the idea of completing the mission :)
Rocco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 1:01am
Launched...Hi...don't get discouraged and don't cry...2 years is a long time but you guys are almost there...they asked to redo your medicals and ur ARC is in...shouldn't take long... maybe a few months...if i was you i would inquire...( depending on when the ARC was submitted)...write an email saying you are wondering if the medicals have been received as you are worried and then inquire about the ARC...i think soon you will get your PPR...=)...Your time will come soon...lol we gotta be strong to complete our mission...

Hey can you tell me when you guys submitted you ARC??? if its like over 4 months i would so inquire..is your case taking so long because of the ARC??? you think? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
  Share Topic