Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Applicants From Nepal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 646566
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 11:38am
Originally posted by chandigarh-toronto chandigarh-toronto wrote:

Congratulations Binod !

Originally posted by binods binods wrote:

Dear Members,

My E-CAS status changed to "Decision Made" today. I hope it is a positive one. I wish you all good luck.

Here is my time line:

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: Delhi
App. Filed.......: November, 2003
Doc's Request.: May 20, 2008
Med's Request: October 2009

Re-medical: 2 February, 2011
Med's Done....: 15 March, 2011
Interview........: Waived.
 Passport Req..: 6 May, 2011
VISA ISSUED...: Waiting
LANDED..........: Waiting

Thank you kindly.
Keshab View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keshab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 12:25pm
Hello, anybody here ?
BitterTruth View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BitterTruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by aircanada aircanada wrote:

My dearest of friends of Nepalese,
Keshabjee and Krispijyu,
This is to inform youself that myself had been very much appointed to a position Canadian company of international stature in the position that is paying Rs. 1,000 per hour which is very much translated to NRs. 2.6 million per annum.  this amolunt here above does not include the overtime pay which is translated to 1.5 times the hourly rate of NRs.1000 that is NRs. 1,500.   Whichis very much survival to my four people of my family member.
I humbly want to share this information to you, becasue you no, canada has opportunity in many places. For your concern, I believe that I was making only NRs. 15,000 per month in Nepal which translates to less than one day of my pay here in Canada city of Toronto. Therefore, I am going to be very reach soon. 
On very much top of this, my wife will also make a little bit less than what i am going to make. Therefore, please imagine how rich we gonna be. 

Thank you very much for the consumption of this message. Sorry, that I am not trying to brag, but I am trying to share my excitement, please bear with me with my success. 

Thank you
AC

just wondering what was your NOC?

god bless canada.
chandigarh-toronto View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandigarh-toronto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 4:43pm

Remember AC, you would be spending in CAD too. So a bottle of water will cost you NPR 342 in a restaurant.
And please let the forum know what is the water bill of your house in Canada. My water bill for a month in UK is £16 = 1824 NR
Try saving. And yes double income is very good.

God bless..

Originally posted by BitterTruth BitterTruth wrote:

My dearest of friends of Nepalese,
Keshabjee and Krispijyu,
This is to inform youself that myself had been very much appointed to a position Canadian company of international stature in the position that is paying Rs. 1,000 per hour which is very much translated to NRs. 2.6 million per annum.  this amolunt here above does not include the overtime pay which is translated to 1.5 times the hourly rate of NRs.1000 that is NRs. 1,500.   Whichis very much survival to my four people of my family member.
I humbly want to share this information to you, becasue you no, canada has opportunity in many places. For your concern, I believe that I was making only NRs. 15,000 per month in Nepal which translates to less than one day of my pay here in Canada city of Toronto. Therefore, I am going to be very reach soon. 
On very much top of this, my wife will also make a little bit less than what i am going to make. Therefore, please imagine how rich we gonna be. 

Thank you very much for the consumption of this message. Sorry, that I am not trying to brag, but I am trying to share my excitement, please bear with me with my success. 

Thank you
AC

just wondering what was your NOC?

god bless canada.
binods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2011 at 12:02am
ECAS status changed to "Decision Made" on 21 June, 2011, but I still have not received the passports. What is going on at New Delhi VO?
Keshab View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keshab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2011 at 1:18am
Don't worry, you will get it soon binod je !
Keshab View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keshab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 12:44pm
Binod je, any updates ?
Keshab View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keshab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 12:51pm
Hello , anyone here ?

Congrates binods for your visa !
aircanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aircanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 8:26am
Okay fellow Nepali Basi, 

This is Canadian Nepali here...Just we r letting u know that is we are now getting our canadian citizenship...We are very much wanting to share our very happy information to ya'll.  Anyway, now I will become a citizen of one of the richest countries in the whole world and maybe after that I can confidently tell ya'll also I am making more than $12.75 and hour which by the way I am making now and is translating to over Rs. 1,000 per hour in back home no?  So....HEREEEE I COME CANADA and I WILL BE RICH SOON!!  

Okay Buddies, taking good care off yourselves and now signing out..
Yours,
AC
Applied: Dec 14| Received: Dec 17| ECAS: Feb 18| Letter: Feb 16 rcvd Feb 23| Process: March 20 (est)| Transfer: April 14(est)| Test: May 25 (est)| Oath: Canada Day
Keshab View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keshab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 12:07pm
Ha Ha Ha,

Your post are really funny ! Anyway enjoy your Canadian Citizenship ! 

Okay fellow Nepali Basi, 

This is Canadian Nepali here...Just we r letting u know that is we are now getting our canadian citizenship...We are very much wanting to share our very happy information to ya'll.  Anyway, now I will become a citizen of one of the richest countries in the whole world and maybe after that I can confidently tell ya'll also I am making more than $12.75 and hour which by the way I am making now and is translating to over Rs. 1,000 per hour in back home no?  So....HEREEEE I COME CANADA and I WILL BE RICH SOON!!  

Okay Buddies, taking good care off yourselves and now signing out..
Yours,
AC
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 646566
  Share Topic