Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do I have to produce a chest x-ray report/film?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Do I have to produce a chest x-ray report/film?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do I have to produce a chest x-ray report/film?
    Posted: 16 Jul 2011 at 7:26pm
Hi

Originally posted by jgfs jgfs wrote:

I'm due to arrival in Canada at the end of August to enter uni. I'm hearing contradicting accounts on whether a chest x-ray film or report is required to be produced upon arrival. Can I get some advice here? Thanks a lot.

No, depending on your country of residence, you may have been required to have a medical. Part of the medical exam is the chest x-ray, which is sent to the CHC Regional Medical Centre with the results of the medical.
PMM
rennijohn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rennijohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 2:26am
Yes it is important in medical check up and it is important in getting visa. SO you have to produce a chest x-ray report, it is important.
Riddymon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riddymon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 3:47pm
If a medical was required as part of your application, that would be sent then.  Outside of that, all that you need is your documentation (letter of acceptance, bank statements, etc) and your passport with your visa (if applicable) when you arrive in Canada.

If your from a visa exempt country like me, bring your documents, letter of authorization and passport when you reach Canada.
madisonlilac28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madisonlilac28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2011 at 4:36am
Originally posted by pmm pmm wrote:

Hi

Originally posted by jgfs jgfs wrote:

I'm due to arrival in Canada at the end of August to enter uni. I'm hearing contradicting accounts on whether a chest x-ray film or report is required to be produced upon arrival. Can I get some advice here? Thanks a lot.

No, depending on your country of residence, you may have been required to have a medical. Part of the medical exam is the chest x-ray, which is sent to the CHC Regional Medical Centre with the results of the medical.

Its depend of what is the requirements of your visa. You will get all the requirements to get the visa you want.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic