Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

nanny applicants coming from saudi arabia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lei_28th Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nanny applicants coming from saudi arabia
    Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 6:01am
Hi everyone!

Im applying as nanny/caregiver in vancouver in some agencies in canada, i called them and they told me they are not accepting applicants from saudi arabia because it will take more time before they will arrive, they dont want to wait more time for the caregiver to arrive ,and it will take about 1 year and 6 mos processing in candian embassy.Is this true, how long i can wait until they will hire overseas applicants. they told they only aaccepting applicants from hongkong because it is easier to process there than in other countries, thank youConfusedCry
hamayun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamayun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 7:55am
Hi
I think Gulf side all cases process London not Hongkong
Hamayun
092-333-5319071
hamayun
lei_28th View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lei_28th Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 10:18pm
How about processing time in Canadian embassy will be difficult nowadays that's why they don't want to recruit overseas applicants except those applicants who will come from Hongkong .how true is this?they told this is the process decided by the Canadian embassy
val View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote val Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2011 at 8:29pm
Hi, I am not professional, but it is not true that is only one nation can apply for caregiver and nanny program. I think you need immigration adviser. I know that online one man I don't know his name but he has picture on this forum (Maple life picture and always has 5 stars as referents) he is smart he can help. Also Google citizen and immigration in Canada. Press work Visa. You can find what do you looking for. Hope you best 
"Wisdom begins in wonder" Socrates
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic