Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Married with Deportation Order

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sami55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 8:05pm
if red eagle is right and if it works for you that will be great for you.

and within redeagle option there is also the chance of H& c grounds if it comes to it.

good luck
audball View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 8:20pm
I would be careful what you give the lawyer in return for PROMISES. Make sure you get results before handing over too much $$$ as not every lawyer is exactly honest
pali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2010 at 4:34pm
I am in a similar situation. I applied inland in May 2009 and my file was transferred to local CIC office. I got interviewed last month and after the interview was detained by CBSA. They released me next day with some conditions. It's been over a month since the interview but I am yet to hear back from CIC regarding the outcome of the interview.

Janimani - can you advise who your lawyer was? it's hard to find a good reliable lawyer.
pali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2010 at 4:35pm
Janimani - Can you shed more light on your ARC battle? How does that whole process work and how long does that take.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic