Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Married with Deportation Order

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
pali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Married with Deportation Order
    Posted: 22 Sep 2010 at 4:35pm
Janimani - Can you shed more light on your ARC battle? How does that whole process work and how long does that take.
pali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2010 at 4:34pm
I am in a similar situation. I applied inland in May 2009 and my file was transferred to local CIC office. I got interviewed last month and after the interview was detained by CBSA. They released me next day with some conditions. It's been over a month since the interview but I am yet to hear back from CIC regarding the outcome of the interview.

Janimani - can you advise who your lawyer was? it's hard to find a good reliable lawyer.
audball View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 8:20pm
I would be careful what you give the lawyer in return for PROMISES. Make sure you get results before handing over too much $$$ as not every lawyer is exactly honest
sami55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sami55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 8:05pm
if red eagle is right and if it works for you that will be great for you.

and within redeagle option there is also the chance of H& c grounds if it comes to it.

good luck
DOTlk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DOTlk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 3:23am
Found a lawer who is able to assist me , he is willing stall my deportation Order , reapply for another PRRA bail me out with a $30,000 CASH & Even better he promisses to get me Work permit and SIN ,giving a shot, i will let you all know what is the out come is

"I don't know what the exact regulations are, but you might be able to reapply for another PRRA, since it's been already 4 years. Again I don't know what country you are from, but there might be some changes in how CIC evaluates the danger there and you might be able to qualifiy for a stalling of the removal.

If you can reapply for a PRRA you also have the option of sending in a sponsorship application and in case you receive your Approved in principal paper from the CIC office in  Vegreville before the PRRA is looked at (usually around 3-6 month) you got a chance that your removal will be stalled until your sponsorship application is decided on.

Clap

Edited by sputnikx - 12 Jan 2010 at"

Edited by DOTlk - 21 Sep 2010 at 3:47am
admissiblebrit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admissiblebrit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 11:28am
I agree, also option is to get some professional advice by calling an Experienced lawyer.  But i'm pretty certain they will tell you to execute the deportation order.

As soon as you file an application to CIC wether it is inland or outland they will immediatly inform CBSA of your where abouts.  Since you have evaded CBSA i would bet dollars to donuts they will arrest you and detain you, and deport you.  CIC have no need to interview you if there is an unenforced deportation order, and most likley a warrent out for you.  Unfortunatly marrying canadian citizen does not exempt you from breaking the law, which you have done.

Edited by admissiblebrit - 22 Jul 2010 at 11:30am
janimani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janimani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 8:53am
The thing is - you don't have many options.  You really can't go anywhere (how will you get into the US without showing your passport?  I am sure there are ways...but..it's far fetched).

Like most people have said - your best bet is to execute the deportation order. 
DOTlk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DOTlk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 5:50am
how about if i move to USA ? (and claim refuge) do i have anychane to get Active Canadian Sponsorship processed instant of  flying back to my country ?
sputnikx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sputnikx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 11:41pm
just to add to Robsluv's post:

Outland processing can not start if you have a non-executed removal order against you. You would have to go to the foreign CIC office to execute the removal order first (done by an immigration officer), before they would start processing your file.
RobsLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobsLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by redeagle redeagle wrote:

Originally posted by curtis curtis wrote:

My friend,
forget to apply in land since your status is ilegal you cant apply for PR best thing is to leave the country with your wife. apply fom home visa office and you might have to convience that your marriage exists take your wife together apply after list 3 yrs.since you where rejected for refuge they might think you intention is to stay in Canada.

This is rubbish, one can apply for PR via spousal sponsorship as long as all other conditions are met. Whether the are thrown out of the country during the process is a whole different matter, but it does not stop you being sponsored.

The problem with applying inland is three-fold, and I wouldn't recommend it either.  First of all, if you are in Canada illegally, your application is not going to get to the first stage of approval, that dpenabill mentioned, within 6 months.  All inland applicants who don't have valid temporary status when they apply will have their applications transferred to a local CIC office for processing and that can take years to get to first stage approval.  The reason: my second reason for not applying inland - you notify CIC that not only are you still in Canada, but where to find you.  That's why they transfer the file to the local CIC office - now CIC officials in your town know where you are.  Thirdly, filing inland is a waste of time and money if you're going to be deported anyway.  You cannot be approved under an inland application when you're out of the country.  You'd be better off to get an outland PR application in process through the visa office in your home country - without leaving Canada just now - but even that probably wouldn't work if you were actually served with deportation orders.  You'll need to check with a lawyer, but I don't believe you can get PR approval without an ARC if you were ordered out of the country - whether you left or not.  It's possible that your best course of action would be to file a Humanitarian and Compassionate application - citing grounds of your marriage and the best interest of any children involved, as well as danger or unrest in your home country, etc.  I think that's the proper way to deal with a case like yours but, again, a good immigration attorney is your best resource at this juncture.  You're in deep and it won't be an easy fix.  

Edited by RobsLuv - 18 Jan 2010 at 3:43pm
3/2007-applied
1/2008-Refused
12/2008-ADR failed
1/2010-Appeal allowed
4/2010-In Process(Again)
5/2010-request FBI/meds
8/2010-FBI recd
11/30/10-APPROVED!
1/31/11-LANDED!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic