Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Birth Certificate

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
kampal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kampal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Birth Certificate
    Posted: 21 Jun 2011 at 6:17am
Dear Friends,

I am a Pakistani and planning to apply for Canadian immigration. I have some queries, I will obliged if any one helps me out.

I do not have my birth certificate which is one of the required documents to be submitted for immigration. Though I have taken family certificates from NADRA but still birth certificate of me and my wife is missing. Would any body like to tell me that is this document is necessary even if some one is married and have kids?

Secondly, can I apply for myself only in earlier stages and apply for my family latter when i will get confirmation that my application is successful? Is it possible and if possible then what will be its effect on our application processing time?

Third, should I have to submit original educational certificates of my own and my wife or I will submit attested photocopies of this documents?

Lastly, whether I have to submit bank statement at the time of submission of my application or immigration office will ask later about  its submission?

I almost complete all the documents, English certified translations, Attestation of educational documents from Board and Higher Education Commission, IELTS, etc. and still waiting to apply just because of above queries. I will be grateful if someone provide me the guidence regarding my queries. 

Regards
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic