Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Finger Prints

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suraya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finger Prints
    Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 11:29am
Hello 

Please could some one share the information, I am bit confused, I have sent the application on July 17th 2009 , I have send  the application along with PR card, Passport first and last pages, Drivers Licence, Health Card, Photos along with signature form ,  My questions

1) DO i need to send the documents related to the Phone, Rental agreement, Bank statements if so can i send now by calling CIC 
2) DO i need to take the finger prints now or CIC will request for FP, (to save time can i do FP now )
3) My current lease expires by DEC 31 2009 , i am going to move to new Apartment , I have already updated the Canada Post with new address , do i need to update the CIC with new address ?

Please guide me to avoid delays while processing the application 

Thanks 
Suraya

Suraya
haddad21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haddad21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 7:58pm
Hello,

I advise not to overdo stuff. Just send what they requested and wait for their response. :-)

Good luck!

Regards,
ecs View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 7:59pm
Do not send any additional documents to prove your residence in Canada. Its only required when they call you for the test.
Family Class
App Sent-1May09
CPC-M Returned - 28thMay
Resent:12Jun
Spon Appvd:03Sep
AOR(Buffalo):14Sep
PPR Request:23Nov
Landed:25Nov
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic