Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Abu Dhabi Processing....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 179>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote try_this Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 11:27pm
I have no idea why would they believe on third person??, But they can always do the cross check and if doubtful they do whatever they think is right. That is the reason they forwarded our file for review to CIC-Etobicoke.

Issue is not with Forwarding the File, Issue is that they are already slowest embassy and they send it it one of the slowest in Canada.....Cry

I think it is JUST THAT MY BAD TIME ISN'T OVER YET!!!!!!!

Edited by try_this - 05 Dec 2009 at 11:28pm
canadianApr2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadianApr2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 4:25am
oh my..i hope it happens quickly for u try this.we all hope so.

any news frm AUH frm others who submitted thier additional docs??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadianApr2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 11:53pm
hey guys does any one knw this..that when they ask for extra documents they give a deadline like 60days or 30days..but we submit b4 60days so is AUH office gona open the file after the 60days or they can open before??
correlioni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote correlioni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 12:55am
hi every body congratulation for new site but i think the old is better than this new but i hpe we will heard good new with this site Wink

i resieved emile from office abu dhabi but i dont know whats mean that ......

Your application is currently in the queue for review. It will be reviewed in accordance with its place in the queue for applicants in this category, based on the application received date. The Visa Officer will determine if the file is complete, whether or not additional documents/information are required and if an interview is required. Please understand that we have a large volume of applications in this office to process. Spousal Class applications are a priority and we can assure you that we are processing them as quickly as possible. We will advise you of next steps as soon as possible

whats mean that please any body know about this told me

thank u

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadianApr2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 2:11am
when did u receive it corelioni??
it just means what they said basically they r doing their best to process cases as there is High volume of applications to deal with.

and yours is in queue for review and they will see all applications in order of Ack.date.

so hang in there they r gona deal with all cases accordingly in timely fashion..
mod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 4:42am
Dear All

Canadian Immigration is the first name of "Waiting n Waitings"

When you apply you have to wait for 7 years to get first response for updation documents then 5 months for provisional approval then 6 motnhs for Medicals then 6 - 8 months for visa. Now, after arrival and after spending 3 years immigrant have to wait for passport/citizenship for 1-2 years.

When one apply in young age at 30 years and get passport in 42 years with tears. Cry
pt14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pt14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 4:45am
Hi corelioni,
i also received same email in October but no news from AUH after that.
salman86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 9:07am
Hey Guys,

This is "salman86" from the previous forum.

I received an email from Abu Dhabi Office today.

Dear Mr. Salman Aziz,

Reference to the application you submitted, please note that in order to continue processing the file, we require the following:
- Proof that sponsor is residing in Canada or intends to reside in Canada.

- Complete, sign and return, the attached Residency Questionnaire.

- Update, complete and sign Schedule 1. (Especially questions 9)

- A complete copy of sponsor's Pakistani and Canadian passports, showing travel.

- Sponsor stated that she is planning to continue her studies in Canada. Please send proof that she is enrolled in an educational institute.

The above requested documents should be sent together to the Embassy of Canada within 30 days from the date of this e-mail. In case of documents not received, the application will be examined on the basis of the material available and this may result in the refusal of the application.

All documents must be sent together by mail or courier, quoting the file number,  to: Immigration Section, P.O. Box 6970, Abu Dhabi, UAE. For enquiries our e-mail is [email protected] quoting above referred to file number.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section / 45

Please advise if this email is normal with all applications? They have asked to fill the questionnaire which mentions, "When will you cancel your Gulf Residence Visa?" What should we answer?

Thanks for your assistance.

-SA
bigbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 12:29pm
Salman
yes this is a normal procedure that they are asking for these things, my husband got the same email almost similar docs were needed with other ones. in my case we did not get residency questionnaire that asks about cancellation of gulf residence visa . . .

good luck
Miz999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miz999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 12:54pm
Hi Salman,
For the gulf cancellation question, we answered- YES will cancel upon recieving Permanent Residence status.
Goodluck!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 179>
  Share Topic