Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Abu Dhabi Processing....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 179>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadianApr2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 9:16pm
yup its good sign. waiting list r u some1 from the previous forum by chance??

there r some good info in the last pages of the previous forum on this kind of email that few of us received and sent info to AUH in regards to this.its a good sign i believe so means the file is moving !
scorpioo View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scorpioo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 5:53am
Hello everyone

I dont know why was the old forum closed...anyways, good to hear about Miz's hubby getting the visa...

Luvehurts....any update on your status..
scorpioo View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scorpioo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 5:55am
Ijust dont know when will we all get ourPPR???? All i can say is that lets wait and everything should be in our favour...
try_this View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote try_this Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 8:52am
So I got update from MP..

Abu Dhabi Says " This Case is nowhere close to Completion, Still in consultation with CIC Etobicoke on Sponsor's Eligibility.. "

Well... now i am even short of expressions like anger/frustration/blame/Depression......AngryDeadCryOuchShocked

canadianApr2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadianApr2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 6:51pm
try this oh my GOD!! an update finally but what is all this about!! yeah they r looking into sponsor not applicant now hmmm
why etobicoke??
Miz999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miz999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 7:00pm
try-this- thats awful! Sponsors eligibility? what the heck? doesnt that take place right in the beginning- if they had issues they should have told you so right in the beginning and yeah whats with etobicoke? Thats awful! What does that even mean? keep us updated<sigh>
bigbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 10:08am
omg, Try-this what is that, now i'm scared to get an update through MP.
do you mind to tell us why they are looking into your eligibility, is it because of job changing, or unemployment or what, CIC in etobicoke!!!!!!!!!
try_this View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote try_this Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 12:05pm

@bigbaby,

Issue is that I left immediately in Sep 2007 after my landing in July 2007.And stayed Out for 5 Months in Doha Qatar ( i was working there ) before returning to Canada for good in Feb 2008 after my Marriage.

Major Issue is that we applied for my hubby's Visit Visa in June 2009, and one of the officer called his workplace and the Admin Person ( God Bless Him!!!)  told the IO that i stay with my Hubby in Qatar ( when i was in Canada since Feb 2008). He wasn't aware and gave all this wrong information, So our case which was on edge on Completion( i guess) gets COMPLICATED 100%, They forwarded our file to CIC- Etobicoke in july 2009.

Our MP got update in July 09 from Abu Dhabi where they said" they forwarded our file for review by Canadian Partners and IF they get Timely Response our case will be finalized by October"

After few days they asked us for all additional original Documnets, including Spondor's (My) Travel histrory issued by Qatari Government. So we sent all docs on 1st Aug.

In october nothing happened and my MP said that we will wait for November too, So on 2nd Dec I Asked the MP again for update, and what response i get you already know.

So Basically my file is with CIC Etobicoke for review since july 09 and nobody bothers to review that and send the response to Abu Dhabi. Abu Dhabi even has all my updated proofs including my travel history from Qatari Govt is doing nothing and waiting for CIC-Etobicoke's reply. So all in All we are Stuck I don't know when they are going to send their review and Abu Dhabi is going to go ahead AngryAngryAngry

Edited by try_this - 05 Dec 2009 at 12:09pm
bile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 4:36pm
Try_this,why u don't call CIC Etobicke and simply ask If they have ur file,may be they will realize their delay.here is the phone.you can reach them.

Olga Pankiw
Manager,APR processing,Etobicoke CIC
Phone No.416-952-6707, Fax No.416-954-1650  
bigbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 6:35pm
ohh I see, this is complicated. I just have a comment though, I know how picky and carefull canadian immigration is about confidentiality and making sure they are speaking to the right person, why and how did they consider information taken from admin or someone else other than the applicant as valid information, or how did they even speak to somebody else about someone else's case I don't see that appropriate. but anyways, I would do try what bile suggested and call CIC etobicoke since you know that the delay is coming from their side, and it is in your eligibility to sponsor that means application is yours and not the sponsored person.

I really wish you all the best and hope things work out for the best
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 179>
  Share Topic