Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Abu Dhabi Processing....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 177178179
Author
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PakCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2012 at 12:12am
JESA,

If you were married in 2009, you are exempted from this 2 years conditional PR rule.  If not, you are on the hook for two years after becoming PR in Canada.

Respectfully,

Bash Ali, RCIC, MBA

------------------------------------------------
Bash Ali & Associates
Regulated Immigration Counsels
Member ICCRC #R406671
5-4891 Dundas Street West
Toronto, ON M9A 1B2
CANADA
Tel: +1-416-827-3615
Fax: +1-416-236-5983
www.bashali.com

pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2012 at 12:12am
Hi

Originally posted by JESA JESA wrote:

<P style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify; MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Msonormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9.5pt">Effective October 25, 2012, sponsored spouses or partners must now live together in a legitimate relationship with their sponsor for two years from the day they receive permanent residence status in Canada.”<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN>

<P style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify; MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Msonormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9.5pt">I have a difficulty understanding this new measure, so I will be thankful if any one answers my question.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>My application was received on 2011 but I didn’t have my permanent residence yet. Is this measure applies on me because I will have my residence after october25, 2012 or not?

<P style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify; MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =Msonormal>appeciate your help for the sameSmile</SPAN>

Doesn't apply to you your application was received prior to Oct 25/12.

Edited by pmm - 19 Dec 2012 at 12:13am
PMM
znzemily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote znzemily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2012 at 2:11am
A young blonde executive was leaving the office one evening when she noticed the CEO standing in front of the shredder with a piece of paper in his hand. "Listen," said the CEO, "this is important, and my assistant has left for the day. Can you make Diablo 3 Gold this thing work?" "Certainly," she replies, flattered that the CEO had askedher for help. She turned the machine on, inserted the paper, and pressed the START button. "Excellent!" replied the CEO, "I'll need two copies."

A really good friend will make you feel comfortable being who you are.

If you don’t fight for Diablo 3 Gold what you want, don’t cry for what you lose.
JESA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JESA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2012 at 6:33am
please brothers i am confued more now ErmmConfused and one can send me  the right answer please dears.. just wanna to know ??? thanks alot for your early response ... regards.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 177178179
  Share Topic