Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Abu Dhabi Processing....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 175176177178179>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longwait3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2012 at 6:16pm
hi,is any one here whos case was refused than was reprocesed after appeal was alooed any one plzzz share ur time lineee
Tarik View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tarik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 10:59am
I am sponsoring my parents through AbuDhabi office.

I already submitted landing fees, police certificates and all forms. Waiting for Medicals and passport request.

The question is, from this point forward, what is an approximate wait time?
najh786 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote najh786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 4:45pm

Hi everyone,

I applied for spousal sponsorship in June 2012, so far I have received aor (aug 4/2012) from Mississauga and sponsorship approval (aug 21/2012) nothing since then. 

This forum seems to be dead, I would appreciate if all the other 2012 applicants could share their timeline so we can figure out any activity in the abu dhabi Canadian visa office

It’s a hard process but this forum can really help us get thru together

thanks

zeeshee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeeshee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 4:48pm
very very slow office....
Zeeshan Javaid
spiderman12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderman12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 8:26am
Good DAY

First post on this forum

I am a Cadanian Citizen living in Doha. Have applied for my wife spousal sponsorship in May 12 and have received file transfer to Abu Dhabi Acknowledgement in Aug 12. My wife is living with me in Doha, so any chance that it iwll expedite the processsing?

Also, Do Abu Dhabi Office still ask the sponsors to cancell their resident visa, before giving immigrant visa to family class applicants, or they are relaxed nowadays? pls share your experiences

Wanted to know, who else is in the same boat, so that we can share info.

will also post my timeline soon as well
Bye

pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 3:22pm
Hi

Originally posted by spiderman12 spiderman12 wrote:

Good DAY

First post on this forum

I am a Cadanian Citizen living in Doha. Have applied for my wife spousal sponsorship in May 12 and have received file transfer to Abu Dhabi Acknowledgement in Aug 12. My wife is living with me in Doha, so any chance that it iwll expedite the processsing?

Also, Do Abu Dhabi Office still ask the sponsors to cancell their resident visa, before giving immigrant visa to family class applicants, or they are relaxed nowadays? pls share your experiences

Wanted to know, who else is in the same boat, so that we can share info.

will also post my timeline soon as well

Bye

1. No, it won't be expedited. The processing time for 80% of the spousal application there is 24 months.
2. Yes, it is quite likely they will want to see the cancellation of your resident permit just before they issue the COPR. CHC really wants to see that you are actually returning to Canada.
PMM
Ticallian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticallian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 12:30pm
Hi All,

New on this forum, really need some advise as I am living and working in qatar and would like to sponsor my wife who is with me now in Doha.  

My question is around application submission, first question, do I fill in all 3 Part applications on the cic website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp including immigration form? 

Second question which docs do I need submit exactly with apps? I mean marriage cert, police Clarence and medical?

Do I send application to mississauga office and then they forward to AD?

Please advise thank you
spiderman12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderman12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 9:43am
Dear Ticallian:

You have to sent the application to Missisauga. Then they will forward it to AD.

Pls attach marriage cert, police Clarence and medical. Police clearance has to be original one.

Cant answer the others .

By the way, i am also ni Qatar ans have also applied for my spouse sponsorship in Jun 12. Transfer to AD in Aug 12.
Ticallian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticallian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 11:29am
Hi Spiderman,

Thanks for ur kind reply.

Is your spouse with you in Doha and under your sponsorship? Or is they on visit visa?
MIC99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIC99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 12:55pm
Hi I am in same boat.  My case was refused in Feb 12, appeal was allowed in Sept 12 and I have not received anything after that.  Do they send advise that the case has been transferred back to AD?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 175176177178179>
  Share Topic