Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Abu Dhabi Processing....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 172173174175176 179>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ottawa-jeddah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 8:35am
  I am sponsoring my wife from saudi arabia thru Abu Dhabi office too.
My application was sent to Abu dahbi on october 2010 and they started processing it on dec 2010, then they ask for other documents.

Now my wife was asked to come for an interview on jeddah on the first week of feb. In the letter she was asked to bring other proofs of relationship.
We are worried because currently I am on disability and she does not speak english which I understood from other members are factors for refusal.

I mentioned in the application that we are going to have wedding reception  last sep which we could not  because I could not afford it.

what shall I expect?
thanks in advance
gtoronto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gtoronto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 12:33pm
Hi Ottawa Jeddah,

if proof of relation is in question then start preparing such documents such as:
Phone records between the two of you
emails, chats, cards
Travel history to visit each other
pictures from different occasions and places
bank statements to show you're supporting each other financially

The more documents and proofs you have the better.

ottawa-jeddah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ottawa-jeddah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 3:33pm
thanks so much Gotoronto .
I have the calling history as well as some photos from my second visit , I pray they would be enough.
sitara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sitara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 7:14pm
the processing time went from 27 to 25 months Thumbs Up it means they are emproving Big smile
suhaib2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suhaib2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 5:32am
Hi everyone:
    good news , alhamdullah we asked for passport request!!!( we ready to give u visa) wish to everyone good luck and hope to see each other in canada.
Just a lot of Patient and everything will pass easily.
App sent 09/07/2010
CIC Received on 12/07/2010
AOR received on 11/01/2011 with attach requested app and papers.
sent requested papers on 28/03/2011.
sumaira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sumaira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 7:49am
hey can anyone guide me about sponsoring dependent child 2.5 years old. i am a canadian citizen myself and want to knw abt the process..thank u
targ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote targ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 1:05am

Such added women wish to get beats by dre because could accumulate your bottom out of the air-conditioned in winter.Sometimes they’re torn down into added sub-categories. Regardless, you accept to be accurate you acquirement the actual artefact for your derma type. If you’re not abiding what affectionate of derma you have, you should ask your dermatologist. Some articles aren’t labeled for a specific derma blazon and may not be appropriate for you. The best way to tell, if you use a artefact like this, is by the attending and feel of your derma afterwards application the product.

pt14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pt14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 12:07am
Any updates from Abu Dhabi...... Morethan 39 months of waiting...... But nothing still background check......
najh786 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote najh786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2012 at 2:54am
hi every one,
just doing research, will be applying in april for sponsorship soon for my spouse who resides in abu dhabi
should i go thru a lawyer?
what can i do before hand like medical etc
pt14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pt14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2012 at 3:20am
Hi Ottawa Jeddah,
What happend in your interview????? Any good news???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 172173174175176 179>
  Share Topic