Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Abu Dhabi Processing....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 167168169170171 179>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flower2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 1:55am

ya...ur right calgarian...but they always ask for papers..i hope everything goes fone for us and the rest of you ... and enshallah the passport comes back with stamped visa...because we cancelled everything booked a ticket, and made arrangements to live in canada....enshallah everything goes fine

z.a
flower2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flower2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 1:23am
guys.....alhamdelllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa alhamdelllla alhamdelaaa....we just got the passport with visa stamped on it...alhamdella....we sent passport by hand on sunday, and mashallah got it by courier on saturday, even less than a week..so 5 working days...mashallah..really fast
z.a
radnad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radnad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 3:06am
Congrats flower! All the best in Canada.

Good luck to everyone else.
Applied Jan 27/09
AOR Mar 17/09
Medical req Nov 2/09
2nd med req Dec 13/10
raazia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raazia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 11:45am
good luck flower..happy for u..
we are leaving for Canada on 10th of sep ,inshallah.i have a question regarding PR card,are we going to get that by mail at one of our friend's canadian address?or do my husband has to receive that by himself?thank..
ashley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 1:21pm
Very Strange, They asked for your entry exit record or your wifes.
Write back to them immediately.
Dont keep quiet, file an appeal, write to your MP, write to Immigration Minister, Write to every available Forum, every newspaper, Dont let them get away with this High handed approach. Dont Budge to this Harassment. Remind every one of your constitutional rights being denied by an arrogant Visa officer. Be bold be brave u have Canadian Constitution as ur biggest support.

ashley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 1:22pm
Very Strange, They asked for your entry exit record or your wifes.
Write back to them immediately.
Dont keep quiet, file an appeal, write to your MP, write to Immigration Minister, Write to every available Forum, every newspaper, Dont let them get away with this High handed approach. Dont Budge to this Harassment. Remind every one of your constitutional rights being denied by an arrogant Visa officer. Be bold be brave u have Canadian Constitution as ur biggest support.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flower2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 5:16am
thanks everyone for your kind wishes.....i hope to be leaving next week..enshallah...and as for the entry/exit records many have asked my hubbie only contacted the DNRD and explained to them the situation..and they did it for him...they will do it for you but they want money..so don't give up and hesiate call them (DNRD) and explain to them that Cnadian embasyy asked for it etc..all my husband did was ask.. and we got it...maybe mine was wasier than others since im a canadian citizen and they only asked for 2006....
z.a
mabbasi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mabbasi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 1:30pm
My (Sponsor) residence visa was issued from Abu Dhabi and accordingly i had to contact with DNRD Au Dhabi not DNRD Dubai. I know that DNRD Dubai is well organized department but DNRD Au Dhabi is not. I visited personally but wasted at least 2 to 3 hours searching for the right contact person but couldn't find him easily. Last person whom i met was the responsible person but he said as per their policy they don't give exit entry record for anyone. when i asked him if he could give me their policy in writing  then  he said sorry i can't. 
People Sitting in DNRD office Abu Dhabi are un-organized and non-professional.    

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flower2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 2:30pm
yeah your right mabassi because we got our entry/exit records from dubai..i wish you good luck mabassi and others on this forum.....enshallah you all get the visa...ramadan kereem to you alllSmile
z.a
pt14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pt14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 6:21am
Mr. Bah Ali,
What does mean "Further Background Check"?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 167168169170171 179>
  Share Topic