Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Abu Dhabi Processing....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 179>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadian00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 4:08am
I think AUH is still closed December 1st.
I the sponsor sent an email to AUH asking for an extension. No replay yet.
Some one told me all Embassies in AbuDhabi are still closed.
canadianApr2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadianApr2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 4:22am
and some1 says they r open..iwonder wen r they gona resume to normal or if they hve already today?
Canadian00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadian00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 6:49am
Maybe the immigration section is closed!

I emailed them today, lets wait and see:)
try_this View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote try_this Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 9:49am
I think they are open today,
But then AGAIN they are off for Dec 2nd, so we should only consider them working from 3rd Onwards....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadianApr2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 3:27pm
yeah let see frm 3rd onwards than!
guys i wanted to know after one gets PR and lands in canada,after how many days can one leave to travel out of canada for few days??is there a time limit/frame that one has to leave only after ___mths after arrival to canada?
try_this View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote try_this Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 6:00pm
You can Travel anytime after landing, Ideal is to wait for the PR card to arrive which takes 6-8 Weeks Max...

You can travel without PR card as well, if you have someone who can receive the Card and send/hand it to you before your next entry to Canada.

Originally posted by canadianApr2009 canadianApr2009 wrote:

yeah let see frm 3rd onwards than!
guys i wanted to know after one gets PR and lands in canada,after how many days can one leave to travel out of canada for few days??is there a time limit/frame that one has to leave only after ___mths after arrival to canada?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadianApr2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 10:19pm
thanks try this!!
much appreicated..

oh ya:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/canada/process-in.asp#pr_card

30days ..so can one travel to another city inside canada (i mean by airport--do they check that at the airport?)

Edited by canadianApr2009 - 01 Dec 2009 at 10:34pm
Canadian00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadian00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 2:55am
In Canada your free to travel anywhere no one will ever ask you for anything.
Miz999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miz999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 12:19pm
hey guys, hope you all are doing well. just wanted to update on my hubbys arrival at the pearson. Customs and immigration was a breeze and they were extremely courteous and friendly. The officer did not ask any questions but only asked for the mailing address where the pr card will be mailed. He also advised it would take approximately 1 month and half for it to arrive. Then he told us about getting his sin card etc etc. In all it took less than 5-7mins for everything to be done and it is a blessing to finally be united. I hope all are doing well and hoping that everyone goes thru this asap.
try_this View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote try_this Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 3:37pm
CONGRATULATIONS Mizz999!!!
Smile
I wish everyone waiting get out of this really really soon....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 179>
  Share Topic