Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Abu Dhabi Processing....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 179>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mj1505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 3:35am
hi everyone,
im a Filipino working here in riyadh, and my police clearance  already expired last july 2009.
as per reply of abu dhabi from my wife's MP.. all my papers are ready for final processing but they are just waiting for my wife's landing papers to be given. last month my wife already receive her landing papers...we are hoping that after the canadian immigration inform the abu dhabi.. they will do the final processing of my papers.   but im worried that they will still ask me to submit an updated police clearance... anyone who has experience reagarding the police clearance re- submission?
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
salman86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 4:48am
Thanks mais, miz999, canadianapr2009. I shall look up on the old forum for further information.

@zghansar, Yes! This is the first time they have requested me for additional documents after the initial supplementary form.

-SA
mabbasi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mabbasi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 7:03am
My Wife received following email msg from Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi day before yesterday.

Dear Ms.,

We refer to your permanent residence application to Canada. In order to continue processing your application, we require the following documents/information :

- updated IMM008
- updated Schedule 1
- updated IMM5549

These documents/information must be submitted within 30 days from the date of this email. If we do not receive them, a decision will be made with the information on file which could result in a refusal of thisapplication.
Sincerely,
Miz999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miz999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 11:17am
Hi mabbasi,
Thats a good sign, just make sure you dont miss out any details on the forms they have requested from you again!:) Good luck! I hope it works out asap!!!!

Canadianapr- have you heard anything yet? Have you submitted all your docs?
canadianApr2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadianApr2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 2:28pm
yeah i couriered my docs and they recvd nov 23.Heard ntg yet.clock is ticking:(let c
Canadian00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canadian00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 6:18pm
Hello,

We sent our Doc's to AUH today :) lets see what happens INSHALLAH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadianApr2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 10:03pm
arent we seeing lot of ppl getting those kind of emails??(additional docs one)..are they trying to WORK on cases before end of this year??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadianApr2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 1:09am
hey guys i was wondering did any1 follow up with AUH upon receiving courier mail .
the courier service says received and signed by MPIIM

the address we sent was Immigration Section, P.O. Box 6970, Abu Dhabi, UAE

just wondering if any1 followed up on the receipt of receiving via email with AUH OFFICE??
bigbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 8:16am
yep yep I did follow up through my MP, after i sent everything it was the same time that the MP requested update so I was told that documents were receieved

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadianApr2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 1:54pm
thx bigbaby. any news u gt frm mp again?
btw i dont have a cooperating MP so i cant even ask them for an update:(
just wait i guess frm AUH office.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 179>
  Share Topic