Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Abu Dhabi Processing....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 179>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 3:12pm
Thanks for the reply, guys!

One more thing, can we send scanned copies of the forms and documents through email or is it necessary to courier the documents to the embassy?

-SA
mais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 3:26pm

We sent scanned copies

Miz999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miz999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 4:24pm
Hi Salman,
Scanned copy is fine, however courier would be your best bet. Make sure on your envelope you write down the File # clearly with the address where its being sent.
Goodluck!
canadianApr2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadianApr2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 5:11pm
salman t here is a bit of discussion on this sort of email since a couple of received similar in last few mths.
u can check the OLD FORUM and last few pagesfor this..just to get some detail info on ur requirements they asked..gud luck..do send everything b4 their deadline.any valid proofs is good.
mais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 7:55pm
so guys i called mp office today told them it's been too long since i have heard from them

they told me that they haven't heard back from AUH either for the last month and that it was unacceptable

He said he will call them tomorrow and will let me know after

10 minutes later he calls me says he talked to immigration and they said they had sent a request for additional docs and asked me if we submitted the additional docs and i said yes we did

he said the day they received the docs they started processing our case again!! And that the case is within NORMAL time frame and that it is moving well. He said to call him back in a month to make another inquiry!! doesn't seem like we are getting there!!
zghansar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zghansar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by salman86 salman86 wrote:

Thanks for the reply, guys!

One more thing, can we send scanned copies of the forms and documents through email or is it necessary to courier the documents to the embassy?

-SA

Salman is this your first request of documents from the AUH office other than the initial supp. info?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadianApr2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 11:24pm
hey that is nice to hear mais.atleast in ur case MP is checking ur file and next mth u will gt another update.it is good to hear that they process files right after they receive the add.docs..i hope we hear gud news soon!

Originally posted by mais mais wrote:

so guys i called mp office today told them it's been too long since i have heard from them

they told me that they haven't heard back from AUH either for the last month and that it was unacceptable

He said he will call them tomorrow and will let me know after

10 minutes later he calls me says he talked to immigration and they said they had sent a request for additional docs and asked me if we submitted the additional docs and i said yes we did

he said the day they received the docs they started processing our case again!! And that the case is within NORMAL time frame and that it is moving well. He said to call him back in a month to make another inquiry!! doesn't seem like we are getting there!!
correlioni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote correlioni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 12:25am

hi

any  update???
mod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:04am
Let me know how much time it takes to finalize family class migrations

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadianApr2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 2:24am
india is like 2 mths processing time,unbelievably fast!!:(
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 179>
  Share Topic