Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Immigrant elegibility from Bangladesh

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote six6t9nine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Immigrant elegibility from Bangladesh
    Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 8:43am

I am very much interested for immigration to canada. In this regard i need some info...

01. I am a business graduate(MBA n BBA) & have been working in a private cpllege as a lectureer of business. So may i claim 21 points in experience category?
02. What evidence i have to submit for claiming my experience?
03. What will be the verification criteria for my experience?
04. Is there any reliable consultation firm in BD who can guide me to submit my application in a resonable cost?

Dear readers if u have the answers of my above questions then please reply me ASAP.

thanks
atique
krisp View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 10:57pm
Dear Atique,

Your qualifications seem ok for your to apply for FSW Canada . If you have continuous work experience for more than four years in this profession upto present, you can claim all 21 points. Your qualifications unless it has 17 years of verifiable academic years of training may not give the full 25 points but only 22 . But I have also heard of them asking for PHD if one wishes to apply under this category.

1. collect all the appointment, upgrade , experience and reference letters from the institutions you have worked for till now. 
2. ask and collect  all the genuine testimonials issued by qualifications conferring schools and colleges, university.
3. download necessary forms from (cic.gc.ca ) and fill them carefully with every detail.
4. Notarize every doc from a notary public.
5. There must be consultancy services in Dhaka and BD. please do a search and they will advise you. But if you are informed enough , you should have no problem for you to do it yourself.

https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Asl8-K_6JIWYdFBxa1ZDZ1dtQmpna2t6UHBvR285clE&output=html
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic