Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SINGAPORE timeline

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnhTu604 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SINGAPORE timeline
    Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 1:26pm
I would like all apllicants through CIC Singapore to share their cases. Thank you.
ggood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ggood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 8:57pm
1. Received application, June 29, 2009.
2. July, 28. 2009,approved and sent to Singapore.
3. Aug. 14 2009, Started processing.
4. Allmost 6 months and just waiting!
AnhTu604 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnhTu604 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 11:34pm
ggood where is your spouse living that you are spobsoring? Have you logged on E-cas to check the status of your aplication yet? Maybe you should e-mail cic-singapore and ask them about your status. Usually if it take this long and no new status from Singapore means an interview of your spouse is very likely!
ggood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ggood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 12:26am
She is from HCMC, The time line is 50% chance at  7 months. We are going thru a lawer here in Vancouver. All the people I have talked to that came from VN, a visa come at 8 months! I have been lucky and been to VN to see her every 3 months since we have been married. I will enjoy the 14 hour flight to Tiawan and to HCMC on the 30th of Jan. 2009.
AnhTu604 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnhTu604 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 1:51am
I have seen on forums that from time cic singapore receives application until passport request usually 4 months. Did you check e-cas online? Did they request an interview? it seems like 4 months for paasport request, but add at least 3 more months if interview required.
AnhTu604 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnhTu604 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 1:52am
lawyers are useless. lawyers for application forms is just a waste of money. they are only important and useful when case denied and you require an appeal.
ggood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ggood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 2:39am
Yes. I did check online and it just say "inprocess" We are at the point of waiting might be over! I hopeShocked
AnhTu604 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnhTu604 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 2:51am
was a letter or e-mail sent to your wife for an interview request?
AnhTu604 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnhTu604 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 2:53am
i also suggest you to e-mail cic-singapore, give them your client ID# and ask them what the status of your application is? just curious when you first met your wife and when you got married?
ggood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ggood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 2:54am
Nothing, just "inprocess" On the 30th i will go there for 3 weeks and maybe hit the lotto and she might come back with me!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic