Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nairobi Processing Timelines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 164>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 11:19pm

OurKid: Thank you for trying to help.....but I did create this timeline, and I think it would be easier for me to continue maintaining it. I love coming back and keeping up with everyone! Would you mind deleting your post with the timeline on it so that there’s only one on the first page.

Thank you!!! Smile

ourkid8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ourkid8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 11:35pm
It's all yours Amanda  :) 
ermikyimer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ermikyimer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 9:30pm
How come the forum is so quite lately?
Does anyone have any updates? What happened to all the ones who got the notice to get medicals re-done? Any word from Kenya yet?

Edited by ermikyimer - 07 Dec 2009 at 9:34pm
ourkid8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ourkid8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 11:25pm
Hi Ermikyimer - My bring forward date is January 7, 2010 so still a month to go before I hear anything.  It's a shame I cannot spend the holidays together with my wife.  I will probably be making a trip to Tanzania in the early new year...

Thanks,

Shahed

Edited by ourkid8 - 06 Dec 2009 at 11:27pm
harir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 6:43am
shahed,

what do you mean  by bring forward date ( 07.1.2010)???

harir
ourkid8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ourkid8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 4:31pm
Here is a good discussion on the bring forward date:

Originally posted by harir harir wrote:

what do you mean  by bring forward date ( 07.1.2010)???
abyssinian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abyssinian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 4:42pm
hey all, no news yet from me, its been more than 2 month now since medical redo. hoping that i hear somethings in the coming weeks, by the way would they still ask for an interview after asking for medical redo?
ourkid8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ourkid8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 5:09pm

abyssinian - The embassy can ask for an interview at any point in the process... Typically,  once they ask you to redo your medicals you "should" be on the home stretch... We have to remember though, we are working with a group of incompetent Canadians in Nairobi; Typical useless guv employees...

I forgot to mention,  have you requested CAIPS notes?

Thanks,

S

Edited by ourkid8 - 07 Dec 2009 at 5:50pm
Rissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 9:31pm
Wow! Moja that is impressive, i applied to Sponsor my sis through AINP i am impressed at how well you guys are tracking on this forum.
ApplicationSept. 22,2008
File No.received April 2009
Info.requestedSept. 2009,March 2010
NominatnApril 23,2010
Medical req Nov 1
passprt submitted Jan 2011
ermikyimer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ermikyimer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 9:36pm
Hey Guys,
Thanks for the update. I am surprised that they are taking so long even after they have requested for the medicals to be re-done. I hope that you will hear something soon. Hang in there.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 164>
  Share Topic