Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nairobi Processing Timelines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 158159160161162 164>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 9:16pm
Great that u did the meds that first. Hope they rush things for you guys.
My wife's med will expire mid March, nothing from them yet, ecas has never changed. I hate this feeling.

Vugah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vugah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2013 at 1:20am

True M2, its so frustrating. Infact, sometimes I ask myself what  they are doing on daily basis to the extent of creating such stress and discomfort to applicants.

Jamjam2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamjam2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2013 at 2:16am
They are very lazy.. We phoned them, and sent many messages concerning our meds expiry. We had to get a lawyer to phone on our behalf.. My hubby was told that the results will be out in 6 weeks maximum, lets hope it doesn't take all thAt..patience patience guys,.
M2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 12:49am
True Jamjam we just have to be patient coz we can't do anything. I am sure this time they will grant him a visa much faster. Did they ask him to redo police good conduct as well? 

On my side: They finally have requested for the passport and my wife sent it yesterday. Unlike most people here, they sent the request via email which is good as it saved time. Keeping my fingers crossed.... Thumbs Up

Edited by M2 - 24 Jan 2013 at 12:58am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamjam2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 1:52am
Thats a good news..soon they will ask you to send a pre-paid envelop....
the first police check got expired last sometimes last year they requested for a new one , it is still valid.
Vugah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vugah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 3:38am
Congrats M2, You are near to it.
M2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 7:34pm
Vugah, JamJam,
Just how these people process applications is just confusing. Nairobi has had our application from early Nov 2012. 
Our ECAS changed yesterday and says they started processing our app on 21 Jan 2013, and they sent us request for passport on 22 Jan!! 
So basically 1 day and they requested for the passport... What am I supposed to think?
Other people it's usually about a month of processing before passport request, am I right?

M2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamjam2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 2:30am
That is confusing,. They started processing ours on the 26 April 2012 and requested my hubby's passport like two months after...don't relay on that ecas though, it is messed up, sometimes they don't even update it.
Vugah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vugah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 3:51am

M2 & Jamjam11. They are confused! How can those events be linked? Maybe to be in line with the letter they wanted to show it in "Progress". It seems they dont update it.

M2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 11:27pm
True guys, the ecas thing just seems haphazard! They update it whenever they are not very sleepy. It surprises me that they can sit on my application for almost three months without starting processing. Am already starting to loose my sanity... 

Vugah - Are u also waiting? What's your timeline?  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 158159160161162 164>
  Share Topic