Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nairobi Processing Timelines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 156157158159160 164>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vugah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 12:24am

Hi Goldie,

Congratulation. I am so happy for you. Your prayers have been answered by  The Super Power- God.
I hope the doors will be open for us and other applicants before the break of Christmas holiday.
Put our cases in your prayers.
Thanks -thanks and be blessed.
Goldie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2012 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by Vugah Vugah wrote:

Hi Goldie,

Congratulation. I am so happy for you. Your prayers have been answered by  The Super Power- God.
I hope the doors will be open for us and other applicants before the break of Christmas holiday.
Put our cases in your prayers.
Thanks -thanks and be blessed.

Hi Vugah, thank you. O yes God is A Super Extremely Powerful God. It is just a miracle the way everything went. I was feeling depressed and there he delivered the answer. I am grateful for all he has done for us. Pray, and all will work out. I will also include you in my prayers. May you be blessed too and may you get an answer soon.
Aug-16-12 Application received CPC-M
Oct-4-12 Sponsorship approved
Nov-1-12 In Process NBO
Nov-27-12 NBO request PP & Prepaid Coupon
Nov-28-12 PP & prepaid coupon in NBO
Dec-06-12 got pp & Visa

G
Jamjam2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamjam2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 11:57am
Congrat Goldie, that was fast :) I can imagine how happy u are right now..God is great..my husband's medical will expire this January. Does anybody know how long it takes to get results after they ask for a medical redo? I cried my had off when I read somewhere it says the meds examination have to be sent to London...and I know that mean 3 to months waiting..grrr
Vugah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vugah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 3:51am

Jamjam2011,

Yeah medical examination has to be sent to London, and I think it takes 3 weeks when the results will sent back to Nairobi Office. Thats my thinking and information got from other applicants. Even am waiting my passport. i did the test 26 August 2012. They later requested other documents and till now my application has not seen  the door to be released. Anyway God is with us and is listening.
M2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 5:59am
Re: JamJam2011 & Vugah,
Not to worry guys, God will never forsake us! Whenever I remember my immigration process, I regain hope that my wife will join me eventually.

As for the medicals JamJam2011, yeah, they nowadays send them to London. It used to be SA but for whatever reason they changed it. The website talks of 3 months (after the medicals) before they can get in touch with you, but this is immigration and I won't be surprised if they contacted you before your current medical expires. I just hope they do.

Just in case you did not have it, here is the link about the 3 month and medical stuff:

Have a great weekend.

M2
Goldie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 8:10am
Hi Jamjam,Vugah & M2. i pray you get  answers soon. Thanks Jamjam. Yes we are extra super super excited. I pray all goes well for you too
Aug-16-12 Application received CPC-M
Oct-4-12 Sponsorship approved
Nov-1-12 In Process NBO
Nov-27-12 NBO request PP & Prepaid Coupon
Nov-28-12 PP & prepaid coupon in NBO
Dec-06-12 got pp & Visa

G

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamjam2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 10:43am
Thanks guys. And good lucky to you all. I'm now waiting for this medical instructions they told me about when we called them 2 days ago. I'll u guys know what's in it once we get it.
Vugah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vugah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 3:24am

JamJam2011,

Please advise how do you call them?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamjam2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 4:07pm
This is the number, 25 420 366 3900, I got it from their website...http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/kenya/offices-bureaux/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng&view=d the receiptinist is very pick though. The first time I called she didn't really help so I got a family lawyer to phone for me. He's been able to communicate with the guy who's responsible to our application...
pruszkow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pruszkow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 2:00pm
Hi everyone,

I have been looking at this thread for few weeks, after we sent my wife's passport to Nairobi, to have an idea of the delay it would take to have it back.   Here are the date of the main timestamps.

01/08/2012    Sent to Mississaga with Medical Exam, Security Clearance, pictures, proofs, …
15/10/2012    Email - Sponsorship accepted and transferred to Nairobi
09/11/2012    Nairobi started working
13/11/2012    CSQ Delivered
19/11/2012    Passport/CSQ Request
03/12/2012    Passport Sent - DHL
05/12/2012    Passport Delivered at Nairobi
14/12/2012    Decision Taken (website) (visa issue date was 10/12/2012)
17/12/2012    Passport Returned from Nairobi - DHL
21/12/2012    Passport Received - Visa stamped in it

It was pretty quick for us, a suprise compared to the 31 months in the table on delay on CIC's website.  This forum helped us a lot, to give us an idea of the accpetable waiting time, and we hope that our testimony will help someone else.

We wish everone an happy ending and not too much waiting time. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 156157158159160 164>
  Share Topic