Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nairobi Processing Timelines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 164>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gakians Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 6:29am
Sarum Congrats!! you are on the home stretch.
Despite the inconsistencies, its seems they are still working on Jan/Feb cases for the last three months.
I would also recommend sending the pictures coz this will not cause any harm after all.
Congrats February guys!!!

Gakians
Moja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 11:12am
Congratulations Samy and Sarum!!!! Clap
ermikyimer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ermikyimer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 2:46am
Hey Sarum,
We are so happy to hear the good news ... congrats!
My wife is also in Addis ... we are in Addis, near bole medhanialem. Maybe we will run into you :-)
harir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 6:38am

halloh

am glad things are moving in nairobi office just got another letter to pay for the P.R fee,
we have already done

now we are waiting for PP request hope to come sooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

regards
harir
ourkid8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ourkid8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 9:50am
harir - That is wonderful news!!!  :)

I am still waiting for next steps  Cry  The inconsistency is really frustrating!!!! I still have not heard back from the embassy since my wife redid her medicals...
gakians View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gakians Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 10:17pm
Hi Forum:
How long in advance do they send somebody for medicals before they expire?? Mine expire in Mid Jan??
Will appreciate answers.

Thanks forum
Gakians
ourkid8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ourkid8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 1:42pm
GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!

I asked my wife to send a case Specific enquiry and we got the following response:

"Please send us your original and valid passport in the month of January and a prepaid courier coupon for safe despatch of your documents once processing is complete. "

Our ordeal is coming to an end!!! My wife will be sending her passport via DHL on the 31st of December.  I am hoping she gets her passport back mid to late January so I can go to Tanzania and have our second honeymoon and we can come back together!  :)

To everyone, do not lose hope!  :)

Shahed
hamna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 6:32am
Wow Ourkid8-Congratulations.
That's lovely news. I wish you and your wife happy holidays and a great 2010.
Thanks for the update. It gives us all encouragement.

abyssinian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abyssinian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 3:42pm
hey everyone,    i just recieved an email requesting passport and rprf, which we  already paid @ AT THE beggining , should i send them the reciept showing i paid $1040? with the passport?
abyssinian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abyssinian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 5:21pm
ourkid were u asked to RPRF which u already paid?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 164>
  Share Topic