Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nairobi Processing Timelines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161162163164>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamjam2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 3:09am
I'm afraid you must send them that police check..ours got delayed because they requested a police check from Australia while he was there under student visa. They said an country one stays in for more thn 6 months. It was really hard to get it. But hopefully they waive it according to your e xplaination.
Naomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 4:17pm
Yes they will waved it because I have tones of people who were refugee and could not go back to their original countries to get it because they were in danger. The same vo office waved that police clearance. Myself I am a good example my dear I came here in Canada under university sponsorship, I was a refugee in Malawi and the same visa office waved the same police clearance they are asking my husband. I wrote a letter to them with my case and other refugees' cases when they do waved to request a police Clearance from where the person had fled from. It's been five years that I am in this country. I know they will waved it my dear, right now we tracking down that enevelop we sent to them and I will keep you posted because they will get it on monday.  I am happy that he finally got the Australian police clearance.
Jamjam2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamjam2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2013 at 12:06am
Ooh, ok it will nice to have it waved. Which part are in , in Canada? I'm in Vancouver
Naomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2013 at 3:44pm
I am next to you which is Edmonton. Have you hear from Nairobi lately Jamjam?
Naomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 4:20am
The Maling address of my husband has changed this morning to my Edmonton's one. lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamjam2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 11:03am
No, these people are so lazy. They are not even replying my messages. :(
Maji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2013 at 12:36pm
Best wishes to everyone! All the best and stay strong.

Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamjam2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2013 at 4:43pm
Thanks maji :)
jiprav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jiprav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 1:54pm

I hope it is a passport Request.

skyla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:45pm
I have just received a CSQ for my husband .
We have already submitted a complete application with medicals taken and Police clearance , and i was approved to sponsor him and we were informed that our file was sent to Nairobi on 11 April 2013.

Now that i received the CSQ, should i sent it myself to Nairobi VO, or Should we wait for them to contact us and request for it?
Quebec immigration also said in the letter that they had send the copy of the CSQ to nairobi. Kindly advise.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161162163164>
  Share Topic