Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nairobi Processing Timelines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 160161162163164>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamjam2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 3:14am
Has anyone heard from nairobiz lately?
waitin_vain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waitin_vain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2013 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Jamjam2011 Jamjam2011 wrote:

Has anyone heard from nairobiz lately?

Hi JamJam,

Have you heard from them, what about you?

I have not heard from Nairobi, I am waiting for the passport of my family to be returned.
Outland Nairobi
File received in Nairobi:September 19,2011
AOR from Nairobi dated: October 11, 2011
Contacted MP:Oct 27,2011 no update.
File under review: January 19, 2012
PP request:................
Jamjam2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamjam2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2013 at 2:51am
No,, waitin, V. I haven't heard from them, my husband's medical redo were received in London 3 weeks ago now. I hope they return to nairobi soon. They have my husband's passport since July last year.
waitin_vain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waitin_vain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2013 at 8:24pm
Hello Jamjam2011

I am hoping you get your spouse's passport back soon. It is too long they kept his passport. I just send mine a month ago and up to now I have not heard back from them.

Let's keep the thread active and post if you get your passport back. I will post updates if I hear from them in the near future.

Thanks,

waitin_vain
Outland Nairobi
File received in Nairobi:September 19,2011
AOR from Nairobi dated: October 11, 2011
Contacted MP:Oct 27,2011 no update.
File under review: January 19, 2012
PP request:................
Naomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 4:52am

I hope it is a passport Request.

Edited by Naomi - 30 Apr 2013 at 1:01am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamjam2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 10:48am
Hi Naomi, yeah the mailing thing, takes sometimes, I hope you get it soon. Maybe a request for passport.
Naomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 12:47am
Hi Jamjam2011. Yes I believe so and I called this morning Missassuaga and ask them if they did receive the RPRF they said they did since the April 12 2013 and they also Updated Nairobi on the 15th of April. Now the same 15th Nairobi sent me a letter.
Jamjam when you read that email they sent on the 15 April. How many documents are they requesting or it is just one? I have asked a lot of people these the majority of people tend to go one way, so what do you think?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamjam2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 12:26pm
I don't know which document you mean, but with my husband's application, things have been complicating. We applied in october 2011, since thn they have been requesting one document after another. So for you it could be anything.
Naomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:21am
They requested my husband to sign properly IMM5406 and ask if he has ever been married before. We sent that information and we are waiting. I am very sorry that they delaying your process like that Jamjam. I know one day ot will finish and you will be together with your husband.
Naomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 1:20am
we got the requested Documents and we have sent it back to them today. It was letter requesting these:
1) A Police Clearance from our home country. ( can't send it because he is a Refugee claim in another country. We sent a request for that Police Clearance to be waived in a long letter, however we sent in one from the country he is right now)
2) Fill correctly IMM5406
Contacted MP about the first point, he said he sent a request for that Police Clearance to be waived in the light of the situation. I'll keep you posted cheers.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 160161162163164>
  Share Topic