Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nairobi Processing Timelines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 164>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
waitin_vain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waitin_vain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nairobi Processing Timelines
    Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 1:09am
Hello Members,

Thanks, forum members I have updates for the case of my family members with Nairobi after a long time since  September 2011 which has come to an end.

Here is the timeline;

Application received in Nairobi(Spouse and Step Daughter): September 19, 2011
Application received for new born: January 04, 2013
Application approved CPC Mississauga: February 11, 2013
Review and Request for Police Clearance and Passports: February 21, 2013
Passport and Police clearance submitted: March 21, 2013
Permanent residence visa approved for spouse, daughter and step daughter: July 19, 2013

Thanks, forum members be strong it took me almost 2 years to finish the process. Wishing everyone to get their visas though I know most cases takes six months.

Yours,
waitin_vain

Outland Nairobi
File received in Nairobi:September 19,2011
AOR from Nairobi dated: October 11, 2011
Contacted MP:Oct 27,2011 no update.
File under review: January 19, 2012
PP request:................
Rose13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rose13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 8:01am
Hello Members,
Am glad to join this forum as its a platform for people in a similar situation. I have read through several of your posts on here and felt inspired to join and be sharing news/ideas as we wait for Nairobi's final communication.
My husband is sponsoring me to join him in Canada our timeline is as follows:

Application approval frm Mississauga - 12/3/2013
Request for more docs frm Nairobi - 9/4/2013
Docs received in Nairobi - 16/4/2013
Interview required - 3/5/2013
Interview date...........................................UNKNOWN?????

Its now 2 months waiting for interviews, does anyone know how long i have to wait for interview date to be fixed??? Meanwhile how can prepare for the interview?
Hoping for your good ideas. Wishing everyone all the best of luck. God bless
Naomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2013 at 4:15am
Originally posted by skyla skyla wrote:

Thank you Naomi..
I guess i will wait till they contact us.

You are welcome Skyla. Have you received  AOR yet?
skyla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2013 at 8:51pm
Thank you Naomi..
I guess i will wait till they contact us.

948qzyc3h View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 948qzyc3h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 10:38pm
Other speakers will include Jason Muss of Muss Development; Karen Brooks Hopkins, president of the Brooklyn Academy of Music; and Ben Bernstein, principal at RedSky Capital. Brooklyn Academy of Music, 30 Lafayette Ave., Fort Greene,ray ban, Brooklyn. 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. $299. For more info and to register:
Abdul Mannan of local NGO Society for Health Extension Development works with communities in Cox s Bazar District where, by the group s estimate,air jordan shoes, some 400,000 depend on the forest to survive.
The guarantee fund is a pool of money that banks can apply to when providing bonds or guarantees to road contractors. In the event that a contractor performs below expectation, the CGF underwrites a percentage of any guarantees claimed by the employer from the bank.
In addition,gucci outlet, farmers may not have market information about what urbanites prefer and produce blindly without diversifying, he added. "Growing food to meet the needs of the population will be a struggle."
PARIS, May 22 (Xinhua) -- French President Francois Hollande and British Prime Minister David Cameron on Wednesday condemned the assassination of a British soldier in the suburbs of London after their meeting in Paris.
More detailed evaluations of food security in the north should take place soon. But obtaining information from health centres, families, market traders, officials,cheap beats by dre, local NGOs,http://www.hoganrains.com/, transporters and others and finding qualified staff who can undertake detailed, qualitative analyses of vulnerability and hunger remain challenging in the north.
recently chose this important tool to symbolize their movetowards greater heights in their activities to improve the lives of the poor in Uganda. “We build ladders. Unique, very special ladders. On these ladders people... On this auspicious occasion,airjordanrains, the School of Food Technology,Nutrition & Bioengineering, College of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences, Makerere University salutes and congratulates King Harald V,http://www.beatsbydrerains.com/, Queen Sonja, HE The Prime Minister, HE The Ambassador and the entire people of Norway on marking thei... The Rural Electrification Agency (REA) wishes to congratulate the Government of Norway and Sweden and the citizens of these two countries on the auspicious occasion of Nordic day.The Governments of Norway and Sweden are major Development Partners in Uganda’s Rural Electrification Programme, providi...
Related articles:

it is not about this case

and I think I gave her a lot confidence to play better

unlike the CPI-M

Naomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 12:57am
Originally posted by Naomi Naomi wrote:

Hi Skyla,

It is okay since QC sent it on your behalf. They know that Nairobi cannot start processing your file if the CSQ is not include because you are a resident of QC.  good luck.
Naomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 12:56am
Hi Kayla,

It is okay since QC sent it on your behalf. They know that Nairobi cannot start processing your file if the CSQ is not include because you are a resident of QC.  good luck.
skyla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:45pm
I have just received a CSQ for my husband .
We have already submitted a complete application with medicals taken and Police clearance , and i was approved to sponsor him and we were informed that our file was sent to Nairobi on 11 April 2013.

Now that i received the CSQ, should i sent it myself to Nairobi VO, or Should we wait for them to contact us and request for it?
Quebec immigration also said in the letter that they had send the copy of the CSQ to nairobi. Kindly advise.
jiprav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jiprav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 1:54pm

I hope it is a passport Request.

Jamjam2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamjam2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2013 at 4:43pm
Thanks maji :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 164>
  Share Topic