Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

questions.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
fizmee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fizmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: questions.....
    Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:31am
I have a few questions that i request your experienced advcie on:
1- my families medicals were submitted in Nov 2009 and as yet we have not heard anything from them. in July 2010 i followed up via email and they reposnded ' your file awaits a background check - we will notify you when we have to' - this to me means that my file is in queue and that i should stay shut until they contact me - since it had been over a year now - i contacted them in Feb 2011 again via email and never heard back.
some ppl say that due to fast track my procedure is also changed (note my file was opened with the old system in jan 2006 and in Nov 2009 when fast track was newly introduced that when i had submitted my medicals and landing fee)
1- please advice, what i need to do at this stage since its been over 1.5 yr.
2-  some ppl say that due to the fast track - all other files are being back-logged and ignored and only the fast track is being preferred.
3- few other ppl say that the fast track has filled all the professional slots of their requirements and therefore they have stopped reviewing files of the skilled worker catagory
4- my daughter name on the medical file was spelled with ly last name instead of my husbands last name. people whom i knew had got their PR said it was the same for them and that canada uses the name of the mother with the child - is that right - or will i facea problem and will be queued again for a bunch of years. (e.g: dad names is 'fiz 1 2' and mom is 'mee 3  4' and they spelled daughter (only on medical form) as 'baby 4'
5- if i find a better job elsewhere in another country and change my residential status - would i have to pull out my files and have it updated - i would loose so much time. would it be possible if i keep the mailbox at my present locationa nd have freinds check it occasionally - but simulatenously make my move to another place - would it work ?
i'll be very grateful if you help me with my questions - i'm actually having sleepless nights and you can only help me with your priceless advice.
thanks.
fizmee
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic