Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2004 Applicants from India-Latest Update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BD2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2004 Applicants from India-Latest Update
    Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 7:13am
Hello Everyone,

Last few days, I have been hearing unsure murmurs and whispers, more out of dislief, that 2004 applicants, who submitted their documents last year and towards end of 2008, will be hearing from CHC this month or early next month. This could mean that our medical request and/or any further information to be sought by CHC is on the way.

I did check with our agent yesterday, and they confirmed the same. Request all to check with your respective agents and share information.

Let us hope to hear from them about our respective status soon!!!

Regards,
BD
Keshab View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keshab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 11:16am
yeh, BD 2004

We heared the same as you but till now no communication from CHC.
Pls join 2004 thread and share your information with lots of other guys.
Thanks

Originally posted by BD2004 BD2004 wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Last few days, I have been hearing unsure murmurs and whispers, more out of dislief, that 2004 applicants, who submitted their documents last year and towards end of 2008, will be hearing from CHC this month or early next month. This could mean that our medical request and/or any further information to be sought by CHC is on the way.

I did check with our agent yesterday, and they confirmed the same. Request all to check with your respective agents and share information.

Let us hope to hear from them about our respective status soon!!!

Regards,
BD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic