FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Timeline - Calgary Office

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 237>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
nureya View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nureya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Timeline - Calgary Office
    Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 1:07pm
Guys,

Everything went fine... i passed the test.. Interview was simple...

Where do you work and what do you do?

Then he checkthe date stamp and said you will get your oath letter in 1 to 3 months . Best of luck

Thanks,
Nureya
nureya View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nureya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2015 at 3:00pm
Guys,

I was called for testing and document check by CIC on June end. Am wondering should I take the actual notice to the CIC (or) can I  take a copy of that document to the interview.

N
nureya View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nureya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 12:50pm
what do u mean Rub? what did u get on the same day?`
rub114 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rub114 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 12:33pm
Got mine for the same day.. good luck!
nureya View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nureya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2015 at 4:07pm
:P

Edited by nureya - 05 Jun 2015 at 6:22pm
ski View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2015 at 3:50pm
If you are on probation or currently charged you must disclose it.

You cannot become a citizen if you:

• have been convicted of an indictable (criminal) offence or an offence under the Citizenship Act in the three years before you apply,
  • are currently charged with an offence under the Citizenship Act,
  • are in prison, on parole or on probation,
  • are under a removal order (Canadian officials have ordered you to leave Canada),
  • are being investigated for, are charged with, or have been convicted of a war crime or a crime against humanity, or
  • have had your Canadian citizenship taken away in the past five years.

If you are on probation or are charged with a crime and waiting for a trial, you should wait until after the probation is done or your trial is over to apply to become a citizen.

nureya View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nureya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2015 at 3:22pm

Edited by nureya - 20 Aug 2015 at 5:17pm
Mark1552 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark1552 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2015 at 1:09pm
You have to sign the declaration in front of the CIC agent.  Yes you must declare any possible future problems otherwise you run the risk of having your citizenship stripped from you at a future date.  Just explain the situation to the agent and they will let you know if its a problem.  If in doubt declare it.

Edited by Mark1552 - 04 Jun 2015 at 1:09pm
nureya View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nureya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2015 at 12:56pm
Tongue

Edited by nureya - 05 Jun 2015 at 6:22pm
Mark1552 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark1552 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2015 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by nureya nureya wrote:

Here is the deal i dont have the drivers licence with current address as i did not expect to get a reply from them so soon...now i am stuck, is it still ok to go with old address. I have other proof like pay stubs, telus bills for address proof.

IS there any question about police contacts (or) any speeding ticketS?

N

You have to sign a declaration about your criminal history including confirming that you are not under criminal investigation (can't remember the exact wording).  Speeding tickets wouldn't be a problem but more serious driving offences like DUI would be. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 237>
  Share Topic