Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I passed the test early 2009 but to date no reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I passed the test early 2009 but to date no reply

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samie_inf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I passed the test early 2009 but to date no reply
    Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:00pm
I call the call-center agents 2-3 times every week but they only advise me to wait longer. I asked one of them if i have passed the examination and they told me that i have passed it but nothing more than that. Im getting a bit frustrated by the poor responses and i dont know what are my other options. How can i contact the guys that are working on my file?

Any advice and directions would be appretiated. Thanks
canadatous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadatous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:35pm
where r u? which city?
ALIA68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALIA68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:08am
why don't you order for GCMS notes - citizenship/files to know what's the story, for this delay and check also if it's a file lost, bcs sometimes that can also happen.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic