Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

[Urgent] All photocopies should be notarized?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Urgent] All photocopies should be notarized?
    Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 6:57pm
Do I need to get notarized each and every photocopy of the document that I send as part of my PR application? 

In the application checklist, it says "Place all documents in a sealed envelope. Do not send originals unless otherwise stated. Send notarized photocopies of all documents except the police certificates, which must be originals."

Can somebody clarify on the list of documents to be notarized?
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 12:23am
Hi

Originally posted by immion immion wrote:

Do I need to get notarized each and every photocopy of the document that I send as part of my PR application? 
In the application checklist, it says "<font ="Apple-style-span" color="#0000FF">Place all documents in a sealed envelope. Do not send originals unless otherwise stated. <font ="Apple-style-span" color="#FF0000">Send notarized photocopies of all documents<font ="Apple-style-span" color="#0000FF"> except the police certificates, which must be originals."
Can somebody clarify on the list of documents to be notarized?

Which office? It makes a difference.
PMM
immion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 1:43pm
I'm currently working in Canada. I am applying in New Delhi office.  Those snippet which I have given is mentioned in New Delhi checklist document.

Please let me know. 

Thanks.

Edited by immion - 25 Apr 2011 at 1:44pm
immion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 9:45am
Bump !
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic