Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Certificate of Legal Capacity to Contract Marriage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Certificate of Legal Capacity to Contract Marriage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RL1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 9:44am

Good day

The Embassy  does not verify a person's eligibility to marry.  We only witness the person stating a declaration that he/she is free to marry.

Sincerely,

Consular Section | La Section Consulaire

Email address  [email protected]

Telephone | Téléphone +63 2 8579000

Facsimile | Télécopieur +63 2 8431082   

Embassy of Canada Manila | Ambassade du Canada Manille          

hattmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hattmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 6:58pm
Hello:
I went thru the process in June of last yr and all I had to do was bring my original Birth Certificate and Passport to the Canadian Embassy in Manila.
You fill out a couple of forms and wait for a short while followed by brief interview.
And they issue you the Certificate then.
App:sent Cic Miss. Mar/08/2011
letter recd.Mar/25/2011 apprvd spousal sponsor.
App fwd to Manila
App. recd in manila Apr6
request for parental consent apr 14
Bilal Arshad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bilal Arshad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 8:15pm
hey Hi every one plz help me

i m bilal arshad and i m in uk right now i got a study visa from pakistan. actually i want to go to canada and that was not easy to get the visa from pakistan so i thought than may b i can get from london. i have one person in canada and he born in canada, he is ready to help me and get me to canada in any how. but we r not how!!! so if is there any suggestion then tell me thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic