Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Parent sponsership

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202122
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2012 at 8:58am
Just now i received a letter from Canadian embassy asking for main paragraph regarding IMM8 schedule a and IMM5406 but underneath there are four options for downloading the forms and they have checked  form for supplementary information only.
My question is do i need to send  all the form like IMM8, IMM5406  and supplementary information or only supplementary information form downloadable from the link checked by Canadian embassy.

Secondly they have asked for proof of fund but i never anticipated that they will ask that sort of thing and so i have not kept in record of that  so what to do?
 Thirdly communication proof like greeting cards or phone bills and once agains thanks to com age no record , so what to do 

Pls need some feed back
mandy001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandy001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2012 at 11:41pm

Hi Guys, lets activate this forum again...anybody has any news....or same old?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202122
  Share Topic