Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Accra, Ghana

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 59>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leappiah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 10:56am
HAZEL! I am SO excited for you! I actually just got a call from my husband, who was also at the HC today submitting his documents. He said they were handing out visas like candy and it was all so exciting. I wish I'd known your husband was there - they could have met up! Oh, how exciting this is for you! I'm almost in tears. Wow, wow, wow! Let us know how things go as far as travel plans. Wow! I imagine you'll get to be together for your anniversary! I'm seriously squealing over here for you! This is so exciting!
suzieq616 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzieq616 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 1:10pm
Oh, Hazel, I am just getting chills thinking of how great this Christmas will be for you.  Hallelujah, it is over for you!!
maks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 3:08pm
Congratulations Hazangel. I am so happy for you.Kindly relax and enjoy this Christmas with your hubby. The lord has done you well. cheers

Edited by maks - 21 Dec 2009 at 3:09pm
Oheneba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oheneba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 4:03pm
Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas hazangel.  This is is the best Christmas gift ever after 4 long yrs.
Unto God we give Thanks

Woman! may you be fruitful with beautiful canadian Children when thou meet thy Husband AmenSmileThumbs Up

Freedom is To Do What you Like
Happiness is to Like What you Do!!
leappiah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leappiah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 4:40pm
Oheneba... you make me laugh! LOL Any news from you?
hazangel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 4:57pm

Thank you all for your kind words.

Ohen my brother, you are a jokesta!! I will be checking in to ensure you hear good news soon.That B/Forward date is quickly approaching.
AYA
"fern"
symbol of endurance and resourcefulness
"An individual who wears this symbol suggests that he has endured many adversities and outlasted much difficulty."
mcneil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcneil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 4:57pm

Hazangel!

Been reading your threads- what awesome news............CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!, well deserved girl. What a Xmas present. GOOD LUCK!
GildaNewBrunswick View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GildaNewBrunswick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 5:45pm
Hazangel

I am so happy for you!  You have had a long difficult journey.  Keep us posted on your husband's arrival.
PeopleSpeakOut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeopleSpeakOut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 6:50pm

Hi Hazel:

I am delighted by this wonderful news.  May God continue to bless you and your family.  The best of life is yet to be!  Merry Christmas and a Happy, Happy New Year!!!
"The Lord Is My Light And My Salvation"
Stablous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stablous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 11:20pm

Congratulations hazangel. Your energy is definitely exemplary. I am sure you guys will outlast a lot more than this Smile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 59>
  Share Topic