Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Accra, Ghana

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lkretai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 8:59am
Fed up... our immigration application has been a nightmare. 

Applied October 2007
Visa granted August 2008
Visa REVOKED August 2008
Denied March 2010
Appeal filed May 2010...
NOTHING HAPPENING (and I have hired a lawyer)

How come there is no due process for immigration?  I am so F***ing upset and tired with it all! 
ify View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ify Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2011 at 9:53am
suzieq616 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzieq616 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2011 at 2:56pm
I can understand your frustration.  Dealing with Accra is an awful thing to have to go through.  I thank God that I don't have to do that anymore.  Hang in there.  Eventually the process does come to an end. 
Bobo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 9:51pm
I am so frustrated with Accta (since September 2009) no response except file under background check??? I don't know what to do. Please I need some help
lkretai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lkretai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2011 at 9:39am
I understand your frustration as I am going into year 4...
Applied October 2007
Visa granted August 2008
Visa REVOKED August 2008
Denied March 2010
Appeal filed May 2010
Hearing FINALLY scheduled 23 June 2011...
Pray for us!!!
huai0592 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huai0592 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 6:11am
I am a newer here.
Glad to meet u.
Is anyone online?
prairie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prairie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 11:03pm
Is there ever any good news from Ghana?  I've heard of 4 other people that had their interview the day my husband did and all were denied.
lkretai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lkretai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2011 at 10:33am
Originally posted by lkretai lkretai wrote:

Applied October 2007
Visa granted August 2008
Visa REVOKED August 2008
Denied March 2010
Appeal filed May 2010
Pray for us!!!

Well, the appeal was "granted" and sent back to processing but we continue to hear nothing and it is going on to four years... It is impacting our marriage, which I pray survives this.  It's the not knowing and lack of communication from the visa post that is hard to take...

morenikim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenikim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 4:57pm

Applied October 2007
Visa granted August 2008
Visa REVOKED August 2008
Denied March 2010
Appeal filed May 2010
Pray for us!!!

Well, the appeal was "granted" and sent back to processing but we continue to hear nothing and it is going on to four years... It is impacting our marriage, which I pray survives this.  It's the not knowing and lack of communication from the visa post that is hard to take...

well if it make you feel any better mine is been going on for more than 6 yrs....am now appealing the ARC refusal based on inadmissibility to canada after appealling and winning the refusal based on the realness of our marriage...so breath easy and be positive.
MY motto is: If canada immigration can not tear you apart..nothing else can!
lkretai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lkretai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 9:45pm
OMG... don't tell me that... it's my greatest nightmare that they will refuse us based on something else...  Cry  I have to hope that this is the end... and that we will be VICTORIOUS.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859>
  Share Topic