Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Accra, Ghana

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 59>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzieq616 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Accra, Ghana
    Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 9:15am

Just wanted to get a thread started for the Accra people if they find this new forum.

leappiah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leappiah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 11:04am

Got a little confused, but I'm here. :D Both my husband and I are on pins and needles this week, waiting to hear something as our bring-forward date was yesterday.

suzieq616 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzieq616 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 1:30pm
It would be great to hear any news from that office.  My birthday is this coming Sunday and I could use a special present.
Oheneba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oheneba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 2:58pm
Hello!
 So we are in a new forum eh! Hope something new and good happen to our case files at snail pace CHC-Accra.Smile
hazangel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 4:02pm
Lets hope everyone finds their way to the new site. Hopefully this fresh starts brings us all good news soon!!!!
Thanks suzieq
AYA
"fern"
symbol of endurance and resourcefulness
"An individual who wears this symbol suggests that he has endured many adversities and outlasted much difficulty."
Oheneba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oheneba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 7:56am
Hey the Islamabad, New Delhi and Philipine folks have started hijacking the forum again with their long list of pages. Those guys seem to really get fast responses from their visa offices so they always have something to yap about.

I had hard time finding our Accra Forum, I thought Suzieque had deleted it.

Anyway , Have a great day everyone. Say a little prayer for the somewhat  monster  and heartless visa officers that are posted to the Accra Office. Perhaps God will change their heart so they can respect the sanctity of marriage  and need for couples to live together under one roof.
Peace out.Wink
GildaNewBrunswick View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GildaNewBrunswick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 9:49am
Hi Everyone

I managed to find the site.  Still waiting for my ADR date through Montreal office.  I expected to hear by end of Nov---but???
Oheneba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oheneba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 8:25am
Lol! did we loose some members of Accra forum because of this new site?
Who has good news to brighten  our day!

Lets hear! Accra cant be dead silence with finalizing cases this long. its been couple months since we heard of visa issue!
I kinda wake up in the morning feeling angry that I am married but living a single life! does any of you feel that way sometimes?

UnhappyAccra visa office -killing me softlyThumbs Down
suzieq616 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzieq616 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 8:30am
Believe me, Oheneba, I get really upset that I have to live the single life especially when special times of the year come around.  I hope the others from the other forum join us soon with good news.
leappiah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leappiah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 9:54am
I'm with you, Oheneba. Both my husband and I hate always being the "single" ones when we've been married for more than two years. I'm the only one at family gatherings anymore who's "single" and it drives me nuts.

We're still waiting for our news, trying to be patient and hoping for something by the end of the week.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 59>
  Share Topic