Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

nbi clearance problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelparnes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nbi clearance problem
    Posted: 08 Apr 2011 at 8:24pm
hello guys!maybe you can help me with this requirement.
 i need to file for my nbi clearance since it was the main requirement for immigration.i do have here my 2008 nbi clearance declaring my name before as single.now that im married and i have to get the nbi clearance in the philippines with my sister who will be my representative,should i declare my married status or should i use my old nbi clearance for renewal only and declaring their that i am single?im really confused right.maybe u can help me regarding this matter.thank u and more power.
kueball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kueball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2011 at 8:38pm
Hi angelparnes.
I had my wife get her NBI done in her single name. We felt it would be better to have all her documents matching with her single name. 

Don't want to confuse Immigration Confused

Cheers!
Greg.
04/04/11 AOR letter requesting PP,AOM & Petition of Divorce.
06/09/11 Medical results have been received.
08/04/11 DM.
08/13/11 Visa arrived.
08/20/11 Arrived in Toronto.
angelparnes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelparnes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2011 at 8:45pm
thanks for the info my friend,but what if i do have here my married certificate already and i have changed my SIN  and other joint bank accounts under my married name already.would it affect my application?but the other police clearances in other country that i've worked is in single name,and now im going to get nbi clearance in the philippines,so i'll just get the one that is in my single name?and when i will send it to immigration,i'll just include our marriage cetificate?would that be good?
thanks again
kueball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kueball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 12:09am
Hi angelparnes.
I just talked with my wife, and she said to submit all your documents in your single name if possilble.
Along with your NSO marriage cerificate.  That's what we did, and she had no problems with her application.Clap

Just submit the documents requested on the checklist.

Cheers!

Greg.
04/04/11 AOR letter requesting PP,AOM & Petition of Divorce.
06/09/11 Medical results have been received.
08/04/11 DM.
08/13/11 Visa arrived.
08/20/11 Arrived in Toronto.
adab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 12:55am

this is one reason why i opted for my last name to be hyphenated...

i don't see how it can impact your application. i sent my NBI clearance back in november with my single name. i have been recently requested to supply up to date ones and there was no stipulation for the document to be in my married name. your marriage document will suffice, i agree. besides, you have your other PCs in your single name.
NOV 18 10 - MEDICAL
DEC 06 10 - CPC-M
JAN 07 11 - DM: SPONSOR APPROVED
JAN 14 11 - CIC-AU
APR 05 11 - PC REQUEST
MAY 21 11 - PPR
JUN 08 11 - VISA, COPR
AUG 22 11 - LANDED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelparnes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 2:00pm
thank so much for all the responses guys..it really help alot..but i had recently change my SIN number and health insurance card in my married name,and other bank accounts statements were all changed into my married names already,its just that,only me passport and work permit still in my single names cause it will expire on 2014.thats why i didnt changed it yet.but i do have here our marriage cert already..or can i just send what is just ask in document checklist?besides it says there that there not asking for the sin number and any other identity sake.thanks alot..anyone of you knows how many months for the waiting time or applying for pr inland?
adab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2011 at 12:34am

you're worrying too much... i think. Tongue

bank accounts with back and forth transactions between yourself and your partner are of course important partnership proof. i will not leave that out.
NOV 18 10 - MEDICAL
DEC 06 10 - CPC-M
JAN 14 11 - CIC-AU
APR 05 11 - PC REQUEST
MAY 21 11 - PPR
JUN 08 11 - VISA, COPR
AUG 22 11 - LANDED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelparnes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2011 at 2:54pm
haha..a little bit very worried for now..
  your right!!hoping for a positive feedback for all that we've done in this application..

adab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2011 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by angelparnes angelparnes wrote:

haha..a little bit very worried for now..
  your right!!hoping for a positive feedback for all that we've done in this application..

you'll be fine. GOODLUCK!
NOV 18 10 - MEDICAL
DEC 06 10 - CPC-M
JAN 14 11 - CIC-AU
APR 05 11 - PC REQUEST
MAY 21 11 - PPR
JUN 08 11 - VISA, COPR
AUG 22 11 - LANDED
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic