Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Regarding Re-Meds

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Alvasin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alvasin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Regarding Re-Meds
    Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:02am
"This study was designed to assess general and special education teachers' knowledge, opinions, and experience related to the diagnosis of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and its treatment with stimulant medication. A random sample of 200 general educators and 200 special educators from Wisconsin were surveyed. Results revealed that teachers had limited knowledge about ADHD and the use of psychostimulant medication. Teachers' opinions about the effect of stimulant medication on school-related behaviors were generally positive, although special education teachers were more positive than general educators. The survey confirmed previous research indicating that teachers were the school personnel who most frequently recommended an assessment for ADHD. The results are discussed In terms of their educational significance and implications for teacher preparation and continuing education.

Edited by Alvasin - 05 Aug 2011 at 2:40pm
Promote your hair growth with
argan oil
murtuza10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote murtuza10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2011 at 9:41am

I was asked for Re-Medicals and all the reports are NORMAL.

Now, my concern is that, if a student is asked for re-medicals, does it means, that he has cleared all other conditions except the medicals.

Or

Are other conditions/criteria are need to checked by VO.

I have submitted my re-meds reports to chc-delhi on 14th march and till now my VISA status is *Under Process*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic