Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NON-ACCOMPANYING FAMILY MEMBERS DECLARATION

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 4:48pm
Thank you both for the advice!  I haven't submitted our application packet yet so as of right now, immigration doesn't know anything other than that we are visiting, and that we are INTENDING to submit our packet soon--I only JUST got divorced and re-married, so we have been ineligible to do anything but visit up to this point.  When I do submit it, the 19 year old will be listed as NOT accompanying.  I have given my son and his father until the beginning of December--at that time, we HAVE TO submit the packet, because my visitor visa will be expiring soon afterwards--so I am hoping they will just do the medical, but if they don't, it will give me time to do a statutory declaration and include it with the packet.  I really do want to comply though, so I am hoping for the proof of medical over the other way.. :P

One question that I did have regarding this though..am I supposed to send my NON-accompanying family member's medicals with my original packet, or will they contact my son in New York and directly ask him to do it and submit it at a later date?  This seems a bit unclear to me.  It says to provide contact information so that they may contact them for this information, but others have said if you don't include the proof of medicals for everyone in the packet, the application will be returned and refused..so I'm wondering which it is??
futherlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote futherlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 12:28am
Hi Everyone. I am from Europe. I got divorce last year and have a child. he is only 9 and lived her mum for last 8 years. I got joint custody and only access I have is over skype and whatapp and once a year I can have holidays with daughter for a week. What should I do as my ex is refusing for child medical. 
Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic