Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coming india without PR card

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SP1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 11:03am
I think you will have to take a calculated risk. Considering your company is giving you only 10 days to do the landing... do the landing give a canadian address and return to fulfil your employment obligations. If all goes well say 50% chance and your PR cards arrive the same can be couriered back to you in India. If God forbid something goes wrong and they need your new photos etc you will get about 3 months or so to meet that condition. Like I said you may have to take a calculated risk. Good Luck
SP1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SP1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 11:10am
Originally posted by 2004applicant 2004applicant wrote:

Do not worry, everyone’s number will come. I my case there was some advantages like I am already working in foreign country on employment visa and was clearly stamped designation in that which was exactly meeting the category I applied word to word. Second when police in this country issued PCC they wrote the status and profession in that. The good credit note/ monthly salary in dollars and having family status. All leads to no background checks and other formalities.

U r very lucky mate.... there are others too who meet the same "advantages" ie being in western country etc (however no where on their site it says if you have the above advantages you will get preferential treatment) but have to wait endlessly.....

You have been working in a foreign country so you may know what a queue is and it's sacrosanct status.... yes everyone's number will eventually come but what is most frustrating is the whole process of queue is a sham when it comes to Canada.... it's more like a lottery system and hence you see the frustration of people here.

canvis2006 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by 2004applicant 2004applicant wrote:

<P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 10pt" =Msonormal><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-: EN" lang=EN>Do not worry, everyone’s number will come. I my case there was some advantages like I am already working in foreign country on employment visa and was clearly stamped designation in that which was exactly meeting the category I applied word to word. Second when police in this country issued PCC they wrote the status and profession in that. The good credit note/ monthly salary in dollars and having family status. All leads to no background checks and other formalities.

</SPAN>

All potential immigrants and visitors must pass background and security checks before any visa is issued by Canada. No exceptions.
2004applicant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2004applicant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2011 at 7:02am
Thankyou very much to each and every one. Goodluck and well wishes to all who got and who are waiting. May god fullfill everones desire and dreams.
2004applicant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2004applicant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 2:14pm

I landed on 22nd April and everything was easy. Immigration officer done PR application on airport itself. Just asked three questions and said” Welcome to Canada”.

Iam reterning back india on 1st may after appling for SIN and bank account.
Still chilling. The day I landed everyday is raining. Good luck to all other 2004 applicants.
Regards,
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic