Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coming india without PR card

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2004applicant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coming india without PR card
    Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 7:52am

Dear All, I have only 10 days leave sanctioned from my company and I have to return back within that time to fulfill the contract obligation. Definitely within 10days I will not get the PR cards. Please advise me how I and my family can get back to Canada after few months without PR card.

Thanks in advance for all well whishes.

waitingwaiting View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waitingwaiting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 8:04am
Sir, whae did you applied and when was PR issued.?I am also applied in 2004 and still waiting
2004applicant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2004applicant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 7:44am

Application 16/01/2004.
Recipt: March 2004.
Update: 08/2008.
Medical06/2010.
Visa stamped:06/2010

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2004applicant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 7:45am
No one has replied to my massage. I think all are seeker no one master.
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 1:34pm
Hi

Originally posted by 2004applicant 2004applicant wrote:

No one has replied to my massage. I think all are seeker no one master.

1. Either the PR cards are sent to a friends/relatives address in Canada, and they send them to you. Or you if you don't have a Canadian address, then you will all have to apply for Travel Document at New Delhi to return to Canada.
PMM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2004applicant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 1:48am

Thank You, Very Much PMM. I have the Canadian address  but i was concern if due to some reasons one or all cards not received there then what will be the option. But as you told, it is possible to return back with travel document.

Regards,

S.P.Singh

guaravsalwan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guaravsalwan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 4:53pm
I am also an applicant of March 2004 and updated all my document in 08/2008 but still waiting for the response.

What is the criteria on the basis which the appication is processed as I am also a March 2004 case and still waiting ???

can2k9 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote can2k9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 6:11pm
please dont leave canada without pr card. many occasions they require latest photograph clicked in canada, if thie happens then it takes another 6 weeks to get the card. You are allowed to travel without a pr card but then you will have to get a travel document from the canadian embassy or consulate in your native country to travel back to canada, and this cost money.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2004applicant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 9:19am

Do not worry, everyone’s number will come. I my case there was some advantages like I am already working in foreign country on employment visa and was clearly stamped designation in that which was exactly meeting the category I applied word to word. Second when police in this country issued PCC they wrote the status and profession in that. The good credit note/ monthly salary in dollars and having family status. All leads to no background checks and other formalities.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2004applicant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 9:21am
Originally posted by can2k9 can2k9 wrote:

please dont leave canada without pr card. many occasions they require latest photograph clicked in canada, if thie happens then it takes another 6 weeks to get the card. You are allowed to travel without a pr card but then you will have to get a travel document from the canadian embassy or consulate in your native country to travel back to canada, and this cost money.
Thankyou very much CAn2K9, the travel document only cost INR 2500 and get issed in five days. Much better to saty there in canada for one month waiting for PR card at a cost of minimum 2000C$. Which one is best please comment.
Regards to all.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic