Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

dependents of live-in *****

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 37>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trickster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by agila2 agila2 wrote:

Tricks and w8lagi,

thanks
agila, let's just hope and pray that we're all included in those 420's priority processing mandated by CIC...
agila2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agila2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 8:33pm
Yes Tricks let's pray for a HAPPY resolution of all our applications.
trickster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trickster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 5:23am
guys, any news or something?
agila2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agila2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 7:40am
Tricks,
It's Friday again and nothing happened, we'll be waiting again, expecting that next week brings good news for us.
trickster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trickster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by agila2 agila2 wrote:

Tricks,
It's Friday again and nothing happened, we'll be waiting again, expecting that next week brings good news for us.
well, as always another week has passed and still the same banana! let's wait for another week again if we are that fortunate again in the waiting process!
adz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 9:56pm
to: waitlagi

How's your application going? Dumating na ba visa ng hubby mo dito sa Philippines? We almost have the same timeline.  I forwarded our passports to embassy for visa stamping last Nov. 11, and up to now, we're still in the waiting game.  Hope to get what we want until next week. 

to: Trickster and Agila:

I've been through with that long waiting game guys.  Patience is really a virtue.  I've even resigned from my great-paying job knowing that our visas should have arrived since May 2009 but to no avail.  Why did I resign? Because I have a friend with the same case like ours, they have had their medical only last January 2009, and their visas came in last April.  Yes, that fast, while for us, we have completed our medical reqt's since Sept 2008, and we've reached to a point that we were required to have the 2nd medical last June 2009...So, that's it. At least now, we're on our last step in the waiting game - PPR done-  prayerfully hoping for the visas TODAY!

Hope to hear from you guys...God speed.
trickster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trickster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by adz adz wrote:

to: waitlagi

How's your application going? Dumating na ba visa ng hubby mo dito sa Philippines? We almost have the same timeline.  I forwarded our passports to embassy for visa stamping last Nov. 11, and up to now, we're still in the waiting game.  Hope to get what we want until next week. 

to: Trickster and Agila:

I've been through with that long waiting game guys.  Patience is really a virtue.  I've even resigned from my great-paying job knowing that our visas should have arrived since May 2009 but to no avail.  Why did I resign? Because I have a friend with the same case like ours, they have had their medical only last January 2009, and their visas came in last April.  Yes, that fast, while for us, we have completed our medical reqt's since Sept 2008, and we've reached to a point that we were required to have the 2nd medical last June 2009...So, that's it. At least now, we're on our last step in the waiting game - PPR done-  prayerfully hoping for the visas TODAY!

Hope to hear from you guys...God speed.
tnx adz! we're praying for a speedy processing of our respective papers! there were others who had their visas in one or two months but in your case its kinda weird...anyway, wish us all luck in this waiting game!
w8lagi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote w8lagi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 12:59am
wala pa din news sa family ko dyan sa pinas.still waiting pa din.im hopeless na nga ng todo todo almost a month now.lam ko nman me plano c bro pa para sa ating lahat.at ibibigay din yan.
maybe next week.at sana umabot sa mababang airfare ng PAL.atfer dec 15.taas na daw tlga.
so hoping for the best for us..
God bless to all of us..

trickster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trickster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 5:08am
Originally posted by w8lagi w8lagi wrote:

wala pa din news sa family ko dyan sa pinas.still waiting pa din.im hopeless na nga ng todo todo almost a month now.lam ko nman me plano c bro pa para sa ating lahat.at ibibigay din yan.
maybe next week.at sana umabot sa mababang airfare ng PAL.atfer dec 15.taas na daw tlga.
so hoping for the best for us..
God bless to all of us..

w8lagi, don't worry coz your family's visa is already in the offing! I don't understand why the canadian embassy in manila is taking so long to finalize our cases when in fact under the spousal cases, they're processing it in just a jiffy! the medical is already done, the applicant in canada has there PR already and the dependents in the phils is really waiting for an eternity just to receive their visa...how on earth can you explain that?
agila2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agila2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 7:51am
Hi guys,
We cannot  get the real picture of what is happening with our applications , even if we call them every day we cannot get what we are asking for , coz call center agents are the one receiving calls, what they see in their PC monitor is what we will get. Immigration officers are shielded by this call center agents. If only they are transparent in processing our applications, no applicant will ever bother to call them for updates. Another thing is why they publish those Average Processing times, when in fact all our applications has exceeded the processing time they publish.
Well we cannot do anything about this, we have to wait when they will give us their approval.
Thanks Adz for sharing the status of your application, even if it adds frustration in my part, but I really have to face it, reality sometimes is so harsh to face.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 37>
  Share Topic