Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yay FBI Report!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patience Tuesday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yay FBI Report!
    Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 1:27am
Great news!

We got our FBI report back at just a little seven weeks from when we sent it out!
From January 10, 2011 to February 22, 2011.

So very grateful for that, and wanted to share that time line. 
Pretty soon we'll be married, and just then waiting on the marriage certificate.  We'll have him into the DMP for his medical before too long as well.

Just wanted to share this great news with the rest of my fellows here on the forum.  It's always nice to see good news.

Very sincerely,

H.
francohoosier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote francohoosier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 10:29am
That's wonderful! Mine took 11 weeks to come back. Still within the FBI's projected time frame but still. Glad to hear things are moving along for you! Smile
1/31/11: App sent to CPC-M
2/11/11: App rec'vd
3/10/11: Decision made, sent to Buffalo
3/21/11: CSQ app sent to MICC
3/24/11: Buffalo rec'vd
4/5/11: CSQ issued
7/13/11: AOR (forced after inquiry)
Doiron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doiron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 3:20pm
Very awesome to get good news!  Mine was received by FBI on Jan. 24, 2011 and I received clearance on Feb. 17!!  I submitted mine priority mail with a prepaid priority mail/delivery confirmation return envelope. It looks like they sped up the process a bit!... However my clearance didn't come in time to be submitted with my application. Miss it by 3 days, argh!  I sent my application off without it (clearance) because I was expecting the 8-11 week turn around time. Oh well... it's all waiting from here anyways right!
~Fam. PR~
8.28.99 Married
1.24.11 - 2.17.11 FBI sub'd-rec'd
1.27.11 Med
2.18.11 App Rec'd CIC-M
3.16.11 DM/file trsf'd
3.24.11 Buffalo rcv'd
5.18.11 AOR
7.20.11 PPR
will Land 7/28/11
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic