Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vancouver CIC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 2:28pm
True
pali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 5:45pm
I am happy for that...... but this wait is unbearable. Cry
pali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 11:01am
common...... isn't there anyone here whose got their file at vancouver cic??
pali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 12:14am
wait continues......... alone. Everyone else is moving, progressing while i am just waiting, decaying. When will my turn come? When will i stop being invisible? When will i reap the fruits of my labour rather than others? When will my work have my name instead of others?
bp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 9:22pm
My file is also sitting in vancouver and no words on anything yet
bp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 9:24pm
pali have you received anything else yet also did you send your medical and criminal checks with your application
elly1901 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elly1901 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 12:23am
Hi folks
Here is one more fellow stuck in Vancouver CIC!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
We received your application for permanent residence on May 19, 2009.

We started processing your application on June 3, 2009.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on January 19, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.

We transferred your application to the Vancouver Admissions office on January 28, 2010. The Vancouver Admissions office may contact you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems like my case is one of those 'bad cases'...

I suspect they might be questioning if the relationship is genuine, because they already asked us to provide more information on that. We are legally married but I think the wedding,honeymoon and our lifestyle were kinda too casual to persuade immigration officers... Anyway even after we sent proof of joint account, copy of rent contraction and so on, they just transferred it to local office...

Is there anything else that I could do other than ordering FOSS?

Do you think it's too early to order FOSS?

pali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 12:34pm
bp - i sent my medical but not my criminal. I don't think that was part of the package.
elly1901 - you are pretty much the same timeline as me. I had sent a lot of proof and they didn't ask for anything but still transferred the file. I didn't order FOSS.... maybe i should. I think you should too as you only stand to gain something.

By the way, I am so glad finally find you guys. It helps to talk with ppl in same situation as you. Like i posted earlier, my filed was transferred on Nov 26/09 but my lawyer and i didn't get any letter from CIC. so i called their helpline and they said a letter was mailed on nov 26. Now i've written a letter to vegreville requesting the letter be remailed. Do you guys know the general timeline with vancouver cic?
pali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 12:36pm
hi bp, can you pls share your application timeline?
bp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 1:35am
My file was transferred in nov also but and said local office will contact you but i have not received anything yet. So my application says In process. Im not sure how to order foss and what that is so i have not done that. please keep me updated if you receive anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
  Share Topic